Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mike Vaughan
New Member!
Bristol UK
Mike Vaughan is male 

11-11-2012, 01:28 PM

How are you spending your Sunday ?

This Sunday - Well I live near what is now sunny Bristol , in about half an hour I am leaving to go to Dagenham (Essex) to collect an item I purchased on Ebay, then I travel about 20 miles into Kent to pamper myself in a natureist health spa, with swimming pool, jacuuzis, steam rooms, sauna and relaxation areas, and a large cafe .

Are you doing anything exciting ? out the norm ? or interesting, tell us about it, so what are you doing or about to do ?
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 01:35 PM

Re: How are you spending your Sunday ?

I'm doing a bit of joinery. I'm making a wooden box to store packets of seed.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 01:38 PM

Try and drag the wife out of the Factory Shop (she goes in there when I go to Lidl) then just do normal Sunday chores, trying to get back into the swing of things after my heart attack then shortly after that a flu (hence my second disappearance).
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 02:01 PM

You all sound like your doing exciting things today, I've only just got washed and out of my pj's.

Enjoy Sunday everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 03:01 PM

...doing as little as possible
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 03:33 PM

Was out this Morning, but am off to Settle in front of the Fire with my Kindle for a few Hours.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 04:46 PM

nothing out of the ordinary today, but next week vast difference, it's even worse. I've got a friend coming up and he's soooooo boring, could bore for England. There is also someone coming over from abroad who would like to meet up, now that could be interesting.
Melinda
North Carolina
Melinda is female 

11-11-2012, 04:51 PM

Since the weather is so nice today I decided to have my morning coffee out on the deck. The sun feels so good as I catch up on the Sunday news.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 06:06 PM

I'm spending mine relaxing with a drink Mike, I deserve it after my two grandsons pestering me all day with questions about the last century, God the things they ask like "Did you really get slapped with a cane grandad?", "Was there really smoking ads on TV?" 'How could anyone watch black and white TV?", I'm exhausted but happy I could help them.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 07:03 PM

This afternoon I watched Novak Djokovic beat Juan Martin del Potro in the semi-finals of the ATP World Tour Finals. Great game!

Djokovic will now have to wait until this evening's match between Andy Murray and Roger Federer to find out who he will play in the final on Monday.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top