Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2012, 10:41 PM

Things I never told my parents

It occured to me after posting"Things my parents never told me" that the reverse might be just as intereresting..

Confession is good for the soul, they say. Here is a chance to spill the beans.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2012, 10:53 PM

Re: Things I never told my parents

Not on Yer Nellie....My Mum always said I was the Cause of her early Gray Hair though.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2012, 10:58 PM

Just one of many then

I never told my parents I was pegnant until I had married HIM
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 12:54 AM

I never told my parents I was getting married when I did. I was married by special licence and told them after the event .
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 07:58 AM

No Chance, I got to many good hidings for not telling them things, they'd kill me if they knew some of the things I did if I had told them.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 09:03 AM

Well, that was a pretty decisive consensus.

At my parents golden wedding celebration there was some talk going on about how difficult their children(me and my siblings) had been as teenagers.

I leapt to my own defence by saying" Not me though, surely?"

Dad looked at me witheringly...."Dream on Rob"

I guess, my parents knew more about me than I first thought.

I see him every day......in the mirror & wonder what he would have made of my life so far. I hope, favourably.....
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 09:28 AM

Some things are better kept to yourself
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 11:04 AM

My Mum used to always say dont go to the bottom of the Park near the canal. I used to have to look after my younger sister and used to take her everywhere including down near the canal
Luckily we never fell in or got into trouble so dont have to worry there.
I am sure my Mum probably knew as I remember telling her we saw a big Perch in the canal oooppps
Anji0007
Wales UK
Anji0007 is female  Anji0007 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 07:47 PM

I darsent tell my parents a lot of things, but on another note,
My Mum in Law, told me something when i took her to a market, as we approached the doors, she stoped, and said, ''you see that door way ? i made love to someone there when i was 16'' if you knew her, you would have found that unbelievable !!lol the day after, she said to me , Dont tell anyone what i told you about yesterday lol , was nice to see she was human after all,
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2012, 08:05 PM

I never told my parents that I had left home when I was around six, but when I got to the top of the street I got a little bit worried that if I continued on my way then I might be late for my tea, so I went back home again...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top