Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 09:43 PM

Electric Proms:Dame Shirley Bassey

Anyone watch it last night? Shirley Bassey in concert celebrating 50 years in the business. She looked amazing and still has that power in her voice-really enjoyed it. Tonight its Smokey Robinson in concert (last in series) at 11 pm if anyone is a fan.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 09:57 PM

Re: Electric Proms:Dame Shirley Bassey

I watch the last part of it merz, I hadn't seen Shirley Bassey for ages and I was surprised! She may have put on a bit of weight but other than that she has lost nothing........ the glamour is still there, her expressions, her fabulous dresses and above all she still has her wonderful voice. I wish I'd watched the whole show now
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I watch the last part of it merz, I hadn't seen Shirley Bassey for ages and I was surprised! She may have put on a bit of weight but other than that she has lost nothing........ the glamour is still there, her expressions, her fabulous dresses and above all she still has her wonderful voice. I wish I'd watched the whole show now
I hadn't seen her either for a long time Mags-she has put a bit of weight on but like you said she still has the glamour etc. 73 in January and still strutting her stuff-great
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 11:05 PM

I didn't realise she's almost 73! she would pass for a lot younger than that!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

25-10-2009, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I didn't realise she's almost 73! she would pass for a lot younger than that!
Couldn't work out how old she was so I googled it and I thought she was younger than that. That's how I intend to look when I'm 73 (started saving up now!!)
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

25-10-2009, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Couldn't work out how old she was so I googled it and I thought she was younger than that. That's how I intend to look when I'm 73 (started saving up now!!)

Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 11:35 PM

I watch it too.....She is amazing for her age.............
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2009, 08:21 AM

Is this available 'under the red button'? I'll catch it if it is.
Didn't you love her at Glastonbury, with sequinned dress and wellies?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

26-10-2009, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Is this available 'under the red button'? I'll catch it if it is.
Didn't you love her at Glastonbury, with sequinned dress and wellies?
Here you are DM
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2009, 01:00 PM

I wish I could have seen that here in the states.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top