Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 06:00 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

"This water's hard today" Went pub-lunching and weekly shopping yesterday. While we were out I filled up my petrol tank - only 131.9p/l, cheap as chips !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 08:01 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and everyone else of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TqI...eature=related

It is a cold wet miserable day here today but that has not stopped Mother Natures creatures coming out to say hello to the world.

Plans for today after my check up at the Doctors (I don't expect problems except maybe weight ones) are to clean up my study, doh!, it's Friday again. Fish Chips and Mushy peas is the lunchtime delicacy today followed by a fun afternoon setting up my new Blue ray internet recorder I bought very cheaply( should have been £399.99, I paid £194.95 ) at Comet yesterday, I may go out and find a 10 yr old to help me.

Wasdale Head Old Bridge

Lovely picture Alan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-RYYl59ZA

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQBms...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 10:00 AM

Morning everyone, milder but a cold wind here today...

Just back from Tesco and enjoying our coffee before visiting a sick relative at Retford. Mrs PM has made her a cake, which hopefully we will be testing whilst we're there.., then more coffee and cake this afternoon as we are visiting our friends over the road, so it looks like just being beans for lunch and an apple for tea to compensate for the cakefest overload...

Smashing pictures again lads, hope that picture was last winter Alan and not today...

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 10:56 AM

Good morning Alan, Barry, AuntiBrown and all to come in yet.
Mr and Mrs look really good Alan, hopefully they survived the cold.
Got a moaning cat next to me at the moment as she has little
tantrums for some reason. Especially if I am not stroking her.
I went to Comet too yesterday but didnt find anything really cheap
as I didnt need a TV. There was a food processor I liked but as
I was looking at it a old man came past and said he had bought it
last week for £10 cheaper. So even with the 20% off made it
more expensive than the one he had paid for. So left it. Didnt
think until later he could have been employed to put people off
from buying things or am I just being cynical laugh.
Have a great day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 11:04 AM

Good morning all, wet and miserable here today. Nothing mapped out for today just laze about then up to the local to fill up my tank at lunchtime, only 8 euro's a litre for pensioners Alan . Photo kicked the bucket again.
Ya all have a nice day now ya hear.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 11:11 AM

Good morning fellow members a chilly morning here and I am just back from collecting an order of meat which I am going to turn into fillings for steak pies and stews to go in the freezer.

I am baby sitting two for a bit later while baby three goes for a swimming lesson, than the weekend is all mine (I hope )

Enjoy your day everyone..:grin:
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 11:22 AM

Good morning, grey but mild here.
Got to pop to the shops for a card and some cooking apples soon - apple cake for dessert.
Vacced up the leaves on the lawn yesterday..boy it was hard work. The garden vac is so heavy! I had to empty it 5 times! But the garden looks better
No plans today, just pottering about doing what I fancy..he is doing more tidying in his shed - probably be finished by spring (he can get in the door now )
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 11:25 AM

Forgot to say, lovely pictures this morning and very lively links Bob, thanks
Have a good day all..
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 11:48 AM

Seil Island

Good Morning All Heavy rain and awfy windy start so far this morning

Stretched over the side of my chair yesterday to get my shoes and either pulleda muscle, or cracked a rib!! Oooh the pain when I breathe!! Couldn't sleep during the night and feel like a walking Paracetamol bottle this morning!! Would have to be my right side at that! Ach well, won't do that again!!

Lovely photos Alan and Bob and links as well, thanks for sharing

OH JF know the feeling about photobucket!!

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2012, 01:57 PM

Good afternoon all overcast and chilly here and I'm back indoors to stay now after a Sainsbury's shop.

I have a muzzy head today after a restless night with my tinnitus and not being able to sleep until 5.00am..... didn't wake until gone 9.00am this morning A restful day is planned tackling a basket of ironing!

Enjoy your day folks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top