Join for free
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 03:37 PM

Wet day in Spain

It hasn't stopped raining all day, just wet, grey and miserable.

Muffin is spending his day relaxing on his day bed. He really needs a bath but with his problem leg we don't want to cause him any unnecessary pain.

Madam wants to go out and play but I don't want a soggy pooch.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 03:44 PM

Re: Wet day in Spain

The first picture definitely does NOT look like Spain as I imagine it, Loretta!

The dogs have the right idea, stay indoors!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 04:16 PM

Loretta I guess at least it isn't really cold and it is nice to have a bit of rain now and then to freshen everything up isn't it.
Tell ChoCho good things are worth waiting for
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 04:45 PM

Well I never!, real rain in Spain.. Great photo's Loretta.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 04:48 PM

It certainly isn't like Spain today, more like a miserable, cold, wet day in UK. According to the forecast it's not going to improve much until Sunday. We are a right lot of moaners here you know, never happy, it's either too hot, too cold and when we do get a few days rain throughout the year we complain bitterly ! More often than not during the winter months the days are sunny but often with a cold wind and it does get bitterly cold at night.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top