Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 06:34 AM

Here we are Mittwoch again.

Blushing Violets - taken on one of our walks. Had another lazy day yesterday - what else can you do this time of the year ?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 08:58 AM

Re: Here we are Mittwoch again.

Good morning Alan and all other OFFers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYjcNR7W-Ow

Dry, cold but with some dark looking clouds floating above which are not stopping Mother Natures creatures from forraging for food and singing their hearts out to welcome a new day.

With the weekly shopping done the plans for the rest of today, a walk around Crummock water with Lunch at the Kirkstile Inn and an afternoon with Napoleon and Star trek DVD's.

Our Headache and pains turned out to have been caused by She who must be obeyed. We always sleep with the window open but she had closed it because of the cold draught blowing through it when she was cleaning the bedroom and forgot to open it again

What are you looking at?

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBU1o...eature=related
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 09:05 AM

Good morning this Wodens day.

Going German Alan, laugh. Its normally going Japanese if you remember
that song,
anyway, Yes Obamas day today. Felt sad for the loser but he is a good
actor pretending to smile poor thing.
Waiting in for the plumber as my boiler needs to have a clean out. Hope its not going to cost an arm and then the leg. Have a good day everyone. Love the photos Alan, need to ask you how you get them on the posts as I managed to get them on my profile. So whats the difference laugh?
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 09:51 AM

Good morning.
Feels like mid-day, I've been up so long I think I've caught what you and your wife had Bob - (I'd be concerned about fumes giving you the headaches Bob, with no ventilation) loved The Carpenters, thanks.
Bright sunshine here, hoping it's going to shine all day
Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 10:05 AM

Good morning fellow members not a good start to the day. First I couldn't get on the internet for some reason, I know BT have been working on the cables up the road so I guess it may be something to do with that.

Next my expensive Russel Hobbs kettle purchased in March has packed up working already. This means a special trip out to take it back to the shop.

On the bright side the sun is shining for once and if I get a move on putting it out I may get some washing dry.
And no babies today I do love them all dearly but find them exhausting

Enjoy your day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 10:09 AM

Inverary

Good Morning All Very heavy rain all night and still pouring down! Just like it when I have to visit my neighbour who is back in hospital again!

Loki won't like going out in the heavy rain though, so may put on her coat to see if that helps her

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob - and the links as well, Bob. Thanks for sharing

Hope everyone enjoys a good day today.

Take care and stay safe.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 12:20 PM

Good morning everybody, dry so far but very dull and a bit windy. Bonnie's been walked together with a couple of little 4 legged visitors who have to be kept on the lead, so had great fun getting tangled up with them, oh what great fun

Nothing too exciting planned for the day, just the usual office stuff, and if it keeps dry will rake up more leaves this afternoon.

Great photos again, Alan, AB and Brandykins.

Faded glory

Have a good day
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 12:34 PM

Lovely photos again all. The violets remind me of my mother, they were her favourite flower and perfume. Meg's Russel Hobbs kettle brings back memories. We too bought an expensive Russel Hobbs kettle, it lasted one week, a replacement one didn't work at all, the third one did well, it last 3 weeks. For some reason we've never had much luck with kettles, we've gone through so many, expensive and cheap, they just never last with us.
The current one is doing really well though, two years now and cost 11 euros from a Chinese shop !

Today here in Spain it's persistant none stop rain, much needed I know, not so good for all those here on holiday or golfing though.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Lovely photos again all. The violets remind me of my mother, they were her favourite flower and perfume. Meg's Russel Hobbs kettle brings back memories. We too bought an expensive Russel Hobbs kettle, it lasted one week, a replacement one didn't work at all, the third one did well, it last 3 weeks. For some reason we've never had much luck with kettles, we've gone through so many, expensive and cheap, they just never last with us.
The current one is doing really well though, two years now and cost 11 euros from a Chinese shop !

Today here in Spain it's persistant none stop rain, much needed I know, not so good for all those here on holiday or golfing though.
Oh dear Loretta that doesn't bode well for the replacement I am expecting to receive. I think I better buy a cheap one to have in reserve...
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2012, 12:43 PM

Good morning folks.

Not bad here in Scotland. Sunny and cold, my kind of winter!

Got my third coffee poured just now, though it's decaffeinated on doctors orders.

Damn docs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top