Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 05:53 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

Taken last spring somewhere in Suffolk. Managed to take a walk in a local country park yesterday but we had to choose our route as many of the paths were flooded.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 08:03 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all other OFFers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWB1Sqsx1jo

The rain is falling as the temperature is yet Mother Natures birds are singing their little hearts out to welcome a new day.

Plans for today are not even on the drawing board. We both woke up with bad heads, plus aches and pains so I think we could be doing nothing all day except having a couple of Lemsips, Large Brandy's for me.

King of all I survey

Alan it seems someone does not know land from water

Have a great day whatever you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ9xR...feature=g-vrec
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 08:47 AM

Good morning Alan, Antibrown and all to come in yet.
Love looking at the photos on the day thing. I cant get
my photos on as it says put the ???? and I need to get
mine from my photo book? Get lost when it says that laugh.
That young non breeding gull looks cocky doesnt he.
Hope you and wife feel better after the Lemsips. Havent
you had your flu jabs at all? I take Cod Liver Oil and Orange
everyday to keep me well during the Winter months. Find
that helps. Have a nice day all and take care.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 08:53 AM

Good morning fellow members brrrr it is white with frost everywhere this morning and was very cold when I took Chloe out at 6am.

Baby Hannah arrived at 7am and is now full of porridge and oranges and playing happily with her toys .

I hope everyone has a good day...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 10:00 AM

Good morning everyone from Sherwood, where it's white with frost as well...

A couple of odd jobs this morning including tightening a loose tap on the bathroom sink, a job which fills me with foreboding as simple plumbing jobs have a nasty habit of turning into major plumbing jobs...wish me luck...

I've made a chicken pie for lunch and we'll be walking the dogs through the forest afterwards, before relaxing by the the fire for the afternoon if all goes to plan...

Sorry you and Mrs AB aren't on top form Bob, hope you feel better before long...

I'm a fan of CLO as well Sandy, I've taken a morning capsule for years now...

Glad baby Hannah's in good form Meg, have a nice day together...

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's watch out for one another today..

Barry
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 10:28 AM

I'm sure you've all heard of the rain in Spain, well today we have it. It's very grey and persistant rain, that light kind that just keeps on coming. We can't complain (won't stop us though), I can't remember when we last got up to grey skies without a hint of blue. The most exciting thing happening here today will be me going for a much needed haircut, I'm beginning to resemble an Old English Sheepdog !
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 10:57 AM

Glasgow at night

Good Morning All Dull and dreich and a wee bit windy this morning! Yesterday was beautiful and Loki enjoyed taking me walkies!

Sorry to hear both you and your wife are feeling poorly today - wise to keep indoors and stay warm. Hope you both feel better as he day goes on.

Have a good day everyone.

Take care and stay safe.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good morning Alan, Antibrown and all to come in yet.
Love looking at the photos on the day thing. I cant get
my photos on as it says put the ???? and I need to get
mine from my photo book? Get lost when it says that laugh.
That young non breeding gull looks cocky doesnt he.
Hope you and wife feel better after the Lemsips. Havent
you had your flu jabs at all? I take Cod Liver Oil and Orange
everyday to keep me well during the Winter months. Find
that helps. Have a nice day all and take care.
Photobucket is a free photo hosting site. Google it and you will be able to get an account with them. Then you upload your photos onto it, you can edit your photos with photobucket, once they are loaded. The copy the IMG code and paste it onto your response here, or post up your pics.

Hope that helps.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 11:30 AM

Good morning all.
Heavy frost first thing but the sun has put paid to that, still very cold though.
Wish you both better Bob, thanks for the links.
Lovely piccies today.
Have a pleasant day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2012, 12:33 PM

Good morning all, a mixed bag of weather today, showers and sunshine, thankfully no cold wind blowing. The wife has just left the building with two of her Sisters, they are heading for the city centre, a warning has been issued to all stores in the area to be on their guard for fierce bargain hunters, they are dangerous and armed with handbags and umbrella's .
Nice to see young Hannah eating porridge Meg, I could never get my two to eat it when they were young, it'll stand her good in later life, best breakfast you could eat in my opinion.
Ya all have a good day now ya hear!

Hope you all enjoyed your fireworks night Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top