Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2012, 05:52 AM

Happy Monday Everyone.

Another of my son's photos taken last weekend in Tubingen, Germany - nice eh ? What an awful day it was yesterday- cold,grey and very, very wet.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2012, 08:06 AM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all OFFers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QF7ULgKRA

Cold, it's more than cold it is Blooming cold with the ground now looking very white with the frost, Mother nature creatures scurrying around for food. The Bridle path did look very picturesque with frost on the hedgerow and the moon shining in the iced over puddles.

Plans for today are a quick visit to the shops followed by a relaxing morning with a book before Lunch, Liver and Onions at home with the afternoon still to be decided.

Looking over Small water to Hawes water in the distance.

Alan a clear Autumn looking picture

Have a wonderful day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5vSYWPyJzE
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2012, 08:44 AM

Good morning Alan, Aintibrown and all to come in yet. Lovely photos and yes Autumn is here now. Chilly nights and all the leaves blowing around.
Hope everyone has a very nice Monday. Done only one lot of washing but it wont be going outside. Dont know if you saw the news that hanging wet washing in your house encourages house mites and mould. Where are you supposed to put it if its raining laugh.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2012, 10:10 AM

Good morning everybody. Looks like being another nice day and its really cold with a white frost. Yesterday was beautiful, blue sky and sunshine all day long

Am having the day off, well most of it, have work to do later on. Am heading off into Keswick area later on for a little walk with Bonnie. Its foggy there at the moment, so waiting for it to lift.

Lovely photos Alan and AB. Here's one I took yesterday from Sale Fell.

Have a good day folks
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2012, 10:39 AM

Morning everyone, what smashing pictures today...

White frost here this morning but sunny and clear. I've more leaves to sweep this morning, I'm cooking bubble and squeak for lunch from yesterday's leftovers and the afternoon will be totally wasted in front of the fire with a book methinks....

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's be careful out there...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2012, 10:46 AM

Loki enjoy the sea at Stonehaven

Good Morning All Jack Frost has been busy during the night - cars were all iced over an the pavements icy - roads as well! Gritters were up early doors this morning! The sun is shining so hopefully it will melt the icy pavements in time for Loki's walkies!!

Those are beautiful photos, Alan, Bob, MP. And the links as well, many thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2012, 10:52 AM

Good morning all
Bright and sunny here, but cold. Two woodpigeons are fluffed up and close together on the pergola, watching the small birds at the feeders...waiting to pick up the fallen seeds me thinks.
Lovely pictures again today and the lively links Bob, thanks.
I'm off to the library soon..need some orange bags and of course books!
Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2012, 11:00 AM

Good morning fellow members
I have baby Hannah at the moment will speak to everyone later..

Enjoy your day..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2012, 12:45 PM

Good morning all, a beautiful day today, sunny and not too cold. I'll be heading off for a stroll in the park shortly and then in for a bite to eat in my favourite parkside pub.
Hope you enjoy the day folks
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2012, 03:40 PM

yes a frost here as well, then lovely sunshine and then down came the mist, now its cold.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top