Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 06:25 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

My Pieris plant in Spring. Went to my son's bonfire "do" yesterday evening. Why is it that eating and drinking in the cold and rain and darkness doesn't appeal to me anymore ?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 07:57 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Good morning everyone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GVr1l7Xbko

Dry again after yesterdays four seasons in one day. Mother Natures creatures are out searching for food because it is blooming cold.

Pland for today are another rest day for She who must be obeyed to re-charge her batteries. Lunch is at home followed by another rest period.

25 years old today

Alan Fireworks have never been one of my things even as a young lad, I got hit with a penny banger as it exploded and it burnt a hole through my clothes and left a burn mark on my chest. When the kids were growing up they had a choice, money or fireworks, they choose money

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVYr9m8NdTI
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 09:35 AM

Good morning fellow members brrr its a cold one and wet too.

I am just off to brave the muddy field with Chloe then lots of work to catch up on.
My DIL had the weekend off and went to see friends my son has been looking after the three babies on his own so I have been helping out

Enjoy your day everyone .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 09:57 AM

Morning all, white with frost here today but the dogs seem to love it, charging around the lawn at the moment like mad things..

No plans yet but Mrs PM has a shoulder of lamb in the oven so I expect some of our children will roll up shortly, as they still seem to sense when there is a large piece of meat cooking somewhere... better go and peel some spuds methinks...

I know what you mean about bonfire parties Alan, I'd rather be in the kitchen doing the cooking and looking out of the window.

Nice bonsai Bob, are you having a party for it...

Good to see you back Meg, don't work too hard..

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 10:49 AM

A wee Rainbow outside my bedroom window!

Good Morning Folk Dull and awfy dreich so far here.

Lovely photos Alan and Bob! Your plant certainly has done well, Bob, it's beautiful - happy birthday to it Love the links, many thanks for sharing.

Hope your wife gets a good rest today, Bob, and feels loads better tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy your walkies, Meg.

Take care all and stay safe
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 11:32 AM

Good morning all. Dark, cold and raining here.
Been out for breakfast, jackets are on the radiator drying. but it was tasty.
Lovely pieris Alan and a bonsai to be proud of Bob..enjoyed the links, thanks.
Don't have the pleasure of baby sitting now Meg..our nearest grandkids are too old

Lovely rainbow Rosemary - looks like a double!

Have a peaceful Sunday everyone.
Btw, is anyone else being pestered with this? -
'You have been selected to take part in this 30-second national survey'. It pops up on the screen only while I'm on the forum
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 11:39 AM

Morning friends, cold and wet here. Day for indoors unless your a duck of course
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 11:58 AM

Good morning all

Heavy rain throughout the night resulting in large puddles around and on the garden this morning. We had a short flurry of snow at 8.00am ..... blinked and it had stopped that's the way I like it!

Lovely bonsai, Bob .... I've always admired them but never got round to buying one for myself!

Jan, I haven't noticed that survey ad ..... you must be the lucky one!

Enjoy your day folks!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2012, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all
Jan, I haven't noticed that survey ad ..... you must be the lucky one!
So it tells me Mags,

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top