Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 05:59 AM

Happy Wednesday Everyone.

A white peacock, taken on Isola Bella on lake Maggiore, Italy. Off to see Skyfall this afternoon. My daughter went to see it on Monday and says it's "Brill" whatever that means.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 08:52 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all other visitors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOFCQ...eature=related

A wet morning with not many of mother natures creatures around, still dark due to the heavy clouds overhead and forecast to get wetter.

Plans for today now the weekly shopping is done are nothing much, a visit to B&Q to pick up some items I ordered last week and more work on the study design for our Grand Daughter. Lunch is at home followed by much of the same as this morning.

The new £11.2 mil bridge joining both sides of Workington town back together after the old Workington brdge collapsed in the storms of 2009

Lovely picture Alan, don't they look magnificent when their in full bloom.

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQuVFBSPGcU
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 09:07 AM

Good morning all. It has finally stopped raining since Monday. Possibility is still strong for more today thru Friday. Row,Row, Row your boat. Have a nice one if you can. Cya
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 10:05 AM

Good morning everyone, glad to hear you're safe and well Marcus, it's been pretty rough over there by the looks of it....

No real plans for today yet other than chop some wood and have a trip to the tip with some fatsia roots. I'm cooking Chicken Korma for lunch and then we'll batten down the hatches and light the fire to watch this afternoon's forecast storm pass through...

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's be good to one another today..

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 10:49 AM

Glencoe

Good Morning All Dull and dreich start so far, heavy rain during the night.

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob - and love the links, Bob. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 11:12 AM

Lovely photo Rosemary. What camera have you got, all your photos are so sharply defined.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 11:15 AM

Good morning all.
Dull and damp here though we are expecting some sun later.
No plans for today, don't even know what to cook for dinner, will have to rummage through the freezer - do they do gloves for that job? - my hands are always cold, so it is not a job I like
Beautiful white peacock Alan, the modern bridge is not as nice to look at as the old brick one Bob and a lovely scene Rosemary.
Have a peaceful day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 11:23 AM

Good morning fellow members it is quite a pleasant morning so far but I think there is rain on the way.

I have just taken my little car in for a service so I am hoping there are not too many problems and a big bill.
It was a bit embarrassing really, I needed a lift home and a lad from the garage came with me ,we used my car.
First it wouldn't start then I noticed the passenger wing mirror had been knocked and I couldn't remember which button to use to adjust it Poor lad, he looked a bit scared

Enjoy your day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 11:32 AM

Good luck with the car Meg. You worry that because it wouldn't start they are going to find something that is going to be expensive to fix!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2012, 11:48 AM

Good morning everybody and what a lovely wet one it is too! Got lovely and wet this morning dog walking and am now engulfed by 3 wet smelly dogs drying off

I have nothing exciting planned for the day apart from going to see to a couple of boxers at lunchtime and catching up on office stuff.

Love the white peacock Alan, don't think I've ever seen one before. Its good to see the new bridge AB, I've not been over it yet and love the snow photo of Glenco Brandykins.

Hope your car survives its service Meg. Mine is overdue a service and I must get it booked in soon.

Skiddaw - before the rain

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top