Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2012, 03:17 PM

Kate's Topless Photographer Found.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/photogr...101616746.html
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2012, 03:29 PM

Re: Kate's Topless Photographer Found.

I'm glad about that and also that the sentence will be severe. It will hopefully discourage others.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2012, 03:33 PM

This will offend people and I'm sorry but I just couldn't give a toss about the Royal Family.

What makes them think they are better than us? They have ****-loads of money, talk posh and go around like they own the whole damn country!

Please, give me a break.

If they snapped me nude (now there would be a sight) nobody would care, but oh no, it's KATE!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2012, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
This will offend people and I'm sorry but I just couldn't give a toss about the Royal Family.

What makes them think they are better than us? They have ****-loads of money, talk posh and go around like they own the whole damn country!

Please, give me a break.

If they snapped me nude (now there would be a sight) nobody would care, but oh no, it's KATE!!
Fair enough OB but how would you feel if it had been your daughter or any female relation of yours that had been photographed and plastered all over the front page of a newspaper/magazine?

It is an infringement of their privacy rights, whatever level of society they belong to. I hope whoever the photographer is, he/she will be hit hard and discourage others ..... they are no better than peeping Toms!
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2012, 04:01 PM

Oh yes I'd be furious, but would anything be done about it?

Probably not, and would they be fined £36,000? Hell no!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2012, 06:15 PM

Oh yes I'd be furious, but would anything be done about it?

Probably not, and would they be fined £36,000? Hell no!
I'm with you Jim matey, I don't give a stuff for the aristocracy, in fact the French, the Germans and the Russians had the right idea about their own aristocracy.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

29-10-2012, 08:59 PM

Thank you Joe.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 08:56 AM

Thank you Joe.
You're very welcome Jim matey. Perhaps we can join Alex Glasgow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B96qKs4-EI8
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2012, 10:17 AM

I think that getting your kit off within sight of a public highway isn't the wisest thing to do, particularly if you know that there are people out there that would give their right arm to get that shot....
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

30-10-2012, 02:24 PM

Exactly, how daft!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top