Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 04:49 PM

Saville's Glencoe Home Vandalised.

Now this does make me Sad. I've admired this House for Years and always thought it would be great to live there, in such a Beautiful place like Glencoe. After all it's not the House's Fault it's owner turned out to be a Monster.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-20116281

oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 04:54 PM

Re: Saville's Glencoe Home Vandalised.

It was only a matter of time.

Whilst I agree it wasn't the houses fault, I think it should be burnt to the ground to destroy anything he so much as breathed on.

Sorry, this is something that makes me very angry.

There was an interesting article in the Sunday Post today about how a character in Wire In The Blood was based on him.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 05:33 PM

I am sick and tired of hearing about Saville. You can't punish him cos he's dead. Where will it all end
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 05:47 PM

Something like this always brings out the vigilantes (aka as louts).
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 06:08 PM

It is a lovely place Rox. I hope no further damage is done to it.
I can appreciate OB's comments, I'm angry at anyone who harms children, in any way. If we were to burn down all houses where children have been abused....half the houses in all towns would go.
Thousands of children are abused and it goes unpunished because often it is a family member doing it.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 06:37 PM

They have gone out of their way to do that, that house is in the middle of nowhere.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 07:09 PM

Thing is though, who would ever move into that house anyway?

There really is no point in it existing as they can't fulfill the original plans and nobody would have the nerve to live there, so what will happen to it?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 07:22 PM

I think you're right Jim, the place will never live down the notoriety, rightly or wrongly, so however lovely a place it used to be it might as well be pulled down now......
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.

28-10-2012, 07:29 PM

Exactly.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 08:35 PM

Do we know if he took children there?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top