Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 05:19 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

Taken on the river Nene at Islip. I had a fairly lazy day yesterday...........apart from doing the weekly shop with Sheila. We do our main shopping at Aldi and have done so for about 10 years now. Over that time we've noticed a big increase in the number of people shopping there.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 07:09 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all others who venture here today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2S1I_ien6A
Wer have a North wind bloing the cold air straight down from the Trossacs which makes a cold day feel even colder. Very few of Mother Natures creatures are about this morning so there is not much singing going on although a couple of Owls ate trying to start the dawn corus calling to each other across the woods.

Plans for today are a visit to the dentist (Root canal work) followed I suspect by missing lunch and an afternoon of wondering why the heck I went to the dentist whilst trying to drown the after effect with something from Napoleon's locker.

Taken in the New forest

Alan we tend to go to Aldi twice a week for bits and pieces and I always manage to pick up a gadget or two.

My B.I.L lived on a narrow boat for the last 6 years of his life and would not change it for anything.

Have a wonderful day folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLub8uIo1nE
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 08:33 AM

Glencoe

Good Morning Alan, Bob and All A gey dreich start to the morning so far but hopefully it will clear up as it did yesterday - became nice and sunny but cold, just the way I like it - and Loki as well

Lovely photos Alan and Bob - love the way that deer is looking at you, Bob!! Great links as well - many thanks for sharing

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today, whatever the weather and whatever you do.

Take care and stay safe
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 08:57 AM

Good morning to all onliners/and not......today is to be a gorgeous one but the weekend will be miserable....perhaps some snow flurries. Oh well...it's bound to start. May all of you take care and have a wonderful day ahead. Marcus.........Pittsburgh, (USA).
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 09:01 AM

Morning folks!

It's going to be a big day today as 20 minutes ago our daughter phoned to say she's in labour.

Looks like the wife and I will be grandparents again! Of course, I'll be mistaken for the father by everybody with my youthful good looks

Have a good day everybody, hopefully we will, off to the hospital now to do what I normally do in those places - go and get coffee for everybody from the machine!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 09:21 AM

A very good morning to all fellow members, from this cold and dry day in the Midlands....

Just returned from Tesco and enjoying coffee before venturing back out to sweep up yet more leaves. Alfie is back to his old self again after a day with the trots, so a walk in the forest will precede lunch which will be sausage and mash methinks, before an afternoon in front of the log burner with a book...is that a splendid plan or what...

Commiserations on your dental appointment Bob, hope it goes well..

Congratulations on your latest family addition OB, a new born is always exciting no matter how many times it's happened...

Smashing pictures everyone, always a pleasure to see..

Enjoy your day folks and take care out there..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 09:30 AM

Good morning bright and breezy fellow members its cold this morning and the promised sunshine has yet to arrive.

Chloe walked and two lines of washing blowing in the breeze I can now turn my attention to lunch, my son is coming.

Barry I am please to hear Alfie is better

Jim great news about your daughter, very exciting.

Marcus it's lovely to have another visitor from the USA.

Lovely pictures everyone, we never know what we are going to get ...
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 09:38 AM

Good Morning All. EEKKKKKK We have got Snow. not a lot but Snow all the Same.....Shudder.
Suns out and the Grounds Frozen so hopefully it will melt away soon.
Have a good Day all
I'm out to Lunch with The Laird Today

oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 10:17 AM

I'm outside the hospital now having a smoke and at my surprise managing to work my wife's mobile phone which gets internet

Roxy that picture is a right hoot! People must think I'm mad as when I saw that I just burst out laughing

Things are going good, grandchild should be here this morning.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 10:47 AM

Lovely photos all, a real pleasure to see them. I hope the new grandchild arrives safe, sound and noisy oldbugger. Life has been so busy here lately I haven't taken any photographs at all, which is unusual for me. I'm off again in a little while, first to pick up an electric guitar and amplifiers that a friend who is over at their holiday home a few miles away has arranged to buy from someone on a forum. The person selling lives close to us and I've already phoned and got address and instructions to get there. After that it's off to pick up a friend and a couple of hours window shopping. The weekend is fully booked again. At some point I will have to look at flights for my annual quick trip to UK, not sure when I'll be able to make it there yet though, I need to get little Muffin and his leg problem sorted first. Weatherwise it's a warm day, bright blue sky and sunny but it did rain quite heavily during the night.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top