Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 04:59 AM

Happy Thursday Everyone.

Taken on one of our walks. Yesterday our postman made a new world record.............he didn't arrive until 6.30 pm !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 07:03 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all other OFFers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TEEv...eature=related

It is cold this morning with a touch of ground frost, the bridle path has a carpet of leaves on it and mother natures creature create a rustling sound as they run through them searching for food.

Plans for today are for a short run up the coast to Beckfoot to visit an old work colleague who has just retired, take him to lunch at some local establishment before spending the afternoon relaxing in the company of Mr Hennessey.

High Style from across Buttermere.

Alan, your lucky, some days our postman never gets here. We tend to get mail four days a week at most.

Have a great day everyone

To help Jan's hubby get a move on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2UkFvKllLw
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 08:46 AM

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE AND MAY THE DAY BE GOOD TO YOU! Remember: "It's difficult to soar like an Eagle when you work with turkeys"! (lol) ciao
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 08:58 AM

Good morning to one and all on yet another murky and dank autumn day in the Midlands..

Plans for today are the sweeping up of yet more leaves, cooking curry for lunch and then visiting friends for coffee and chat this afternoon. No dog walks today as Alfie is laid low with gastro problems at the moment...trust me, you don't need any more information than that...

Enjoy your day folks, whatever you choose to do...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 09:26 AM

Blairdrummond Safari Park

Good Morning All Dull and dreich start to the day.

Hope Alfie is better soon, Barry.

Love that saying, Marcus Good one

Lovely photos Alan and Bob - and links, thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 11:21 AM

Good morning all.
It was 3C and raining early on. Horrible morning.
We were out early 7 am. for a visit to a dental technician - we were told between 6 and 9am (before the shop opens - for a quick repair) - told to knock on the door and security would let us in.
Security let us in to the mall, quite eery with no one about. We knocked and knocked, 'phoned them on the mobile...no one there! He had said he would be in to catch up on work.
On the way out the security guard said 'he doesn't open on Thursday' - helpful
Thanks for the piccies each...and the links Bob...lots of singing here and toe tapping
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 12:05 PM

Good afternoon folks!

Yet another driech day in Scotland.

Think I might nip out to the local second hand shop and find myself some novels as I'm down to my last one and almost finished.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 02:22 PM

Good afternoon all another dreary and damp day in the SW.

We took out daughter's cat, Mia, to the Cattery this morning, lots of hissing coming from the cat carrier on the way so I'm sure she knew where she was going. When we arrived, her pen was awaiting her, the heating was switched on and her blanket warmed up! I joked with the owner that it was just like a mini feline hotel ...... central heating, en suite (litter tray!) and her own personal waiter bringing her food twice a day ..... oh and not to forget the maid who comes in to clean her room every day! What a life!

Hope you are enjoying your day!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 02:23 PM

A rather late good morning everyone another grey day .

Shopping done and put away, stew and pasta sauce cooking in the oven I now have chance to take a breath

Barry poor Alfie has he eaten something he shouldn't, I do hope he will be better soon.

Rosemary I hope Loki is better..x

Enjoy what is left of your day everyone.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 02:34 PM

Ooh that sounds good Meg, put a place out on the table for me, I'll be over at 6!

Just back from getting a few books from the charity shop and a few other things whilst I was out.

Going to have a lie down now though, feeling a bit light headed and shaky.

Bye for now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top