Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 04:54 AM

Happy Wednesday Everyone.

Taken while in the Wye valley. We're back from our break.........a day early as the weather was so bad. We went down to Ross on Wye on Sunday and it was a decent day but on Monday it was foggy and it drizzled all day. Tuesday looked even worse when we woke up so we decided to come back home.
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 07:45 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Everyone.

And the same to you Alan from Pittsburgh, USA Cheerioooooooo
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 07:48 AM

Today is going to be another beauty of a day. Almost like Summer instead of Fall. Yipeeeee.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 07:50 AM

Good morning Alan, Marcus and everyone else who visits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9G0-4TWwew

A Dry here and hardly a breath of wind but coolish at 8 degrees. Mother natures creatures are hunting for food and dashing off to the hedgerow with it.

Plans for today, not a lot, Weekly shopping done, a couple of letters to write, lunch at home, Cottage pie with Cauli, baby carrots and she who must be obeyed famous gravy. The afternoon has yet to be christened and the evening is a visit to next door for drinks.

Ashness Bridge

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wRia97hP88
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 07:53 AM

Morning Bob and Alan, good to see you back Alan but sorry to hear the break was a washout....

Good morning Marcus and welcome to the forum, I hope you get to like the friendly folks on here...

And good morning to everyone else who calls in later. Still damp and foggy here with no signs of it lifting. We need to find coats for our dogs today as they were soaked, filthy and shivering after our walk yesterday. Our labradors never seemed to mind but these small dogs really seem to get chilled quickly...

Have a great day folks..

Barry
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 09:36 AM

Good morning folks.

If anybody remembers yesterday I said I lost my Zippo, well - I found it!

Where was it you may be wondering?

In the bloody fridge.

Luckily nobody was home to witness my senility so when my wife asked I just said "oh... Down the back of the chair".

A man should be coming to clean out the lum at 10AM then I've got to pick up a prescription from the local surgery and get a few bits and bobs from Tesco.

For now though - another coffee!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 09:52 AM

Guid Morning Folks Dull and dreich start and a wee bit windy so far.

Loki took two fits last night just at her tablet time - 10 pm. Thank goodness she only had two. Fingers crossed that's her for another while. At the moment, she is wanderig around and wanting to play!! Of course, I never slept, dozed for about half an hour but kept my "ears" listening to her - she was lying on the bathroom floor. I hate those fits but, thank heavens, they are not like the clusters she used to take when it would be 39 in two days!!

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob and the links as well, many thanks for sharing. My photobucket isn't working this morning

Enjoy a good day everyone.

Take care:
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 10:16 AM

Good morning friends. So dark here, damp too. It says 13C out there but it feels colder.
Sorry your days away were cut short Alan.
In the fridge Jim? Mmm, wonder if that's where my liitle slicing knife is?
((hugs)) to you and Loki, Rosemary.
Hubby escaped to the shed before I could play those links Bob - but I enjoyed them.
I'm planning on making bread and butter pudding this morning but no other plans for the day.
Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 10:35 AM

Good morning fellow members another grey dreary wet day , how I hate the winter.

Been out to the post office with a parcel , booked the car in for a service and sorted out my electricity supplier for next year. Now the rest of the day is mine to do as I want .

There is the never ending cleaning waiting so I better get on with some.

Rosemary I am so sorry to hear Loki has not been well again, I hope she will be back to her usual self very soon. You must be feeling exhausted today x

Enjoy your day everyone
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 11:25 AM

Ah Meg, you reminded me - I have to check the trip meter of my wife's Rover to see if I need to change the oil yet. I'm a sucker for vigilant maintenance so as soon as she ticks over to 3,000 miles, oil change it is.

Done that with my Peugeot 405 all it's 18 years and it's nearing 350K with the original engine.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top