Join for free
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 01:47 AM

Jimbo

Where is our dear old friend? We haven't heard from him in a while. I know how devastated he must still be having lost his darling Joyce a couple of months ago and he will still be grieving, so if anybody has a way of contacting him, please try to let us know if he's alright. I'm worried about him.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 07:42 AM

Re: Jimbo

Hi Mollie, how about finding him in the Members List and sending him a PM. He will get a notification in his e-mail even if he isn't logging onto here at the moment....
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 01:09 PM

Yes I was wondering about him myself, he wasnt well and I just wondered.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 06:18 PM

I was wondering too Millie, he's got a lot on his plate right now and I hope he's managing alright. Jimbo give us a shout if you can old son.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 09:29 PM

Just thought I'd let you know that Jimbo was looking in on the forum earlier, although he hasn't posted. I'm sure he will post again when he is ready.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 09:59 PM

Thanks Mags, that is good of you, letting us all know. I am pleased that he has been looking in, and hope he reads this thread.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2012, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Thanks Mags, that is good of you, letting us all know. I am pleased that he has been looking in, and hope he reads this thread.
Been thinking of Jimbo as well... nice that folks here care about one another however scattered we may be in the real world.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 02:36 AM

Thank you, Mags. I could have sworn I had his email address, but I haven't. Thing is, even if I PM'd him, he may not be accessing emails right now anyway.

I do hope he pops in again soon and reads that we're concerned about him. He's a lovely man and he needs to know we think the world of him.

This may only be the cyber world to some folk, but for me the people are real and from my own experiences I've had nothing but constructive support from the folk on here.

Jimbo old lad, if you read this, please come and talk to us.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Thank you, Mags. I could have sworn I had his email address, but I haven't. Thing is, even if I PM'd him, he may not be accessing emails right now anyway.

I do hope he pops in again soon and reads that we're concerned about him. He's a lovely man and he needs to know we think the world of him.

This may only be the cyber world to some folk, but for me the people are real and from my own experiences I've had nothing but constructive support from the folk on here.

Mollie I guess you missed this post..
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...328#post220328
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2012, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->

Mollie, you must have missed Jimbo's post in the Night Owls thread two days ago. He told us he has snow in Aberdeen...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top