Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
BlendedMermaid
Duluth, MN
BlendedMermaid is female  BlendedMermaid has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2012, 02:54 PM

Hello to my Newest Friends!

A quick "hello" to let you know I am happy to be a new member of OverFifty Forum! I looking forward to getting to know all of you in the many days to come! Raining here where I live but I think I'll get outside and enjoy my day. Hope you all do as well!

≈BlendedMermaid
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2012, 03:14 PM

Re: Hello to my Newest Friends!

Hi Pat, a very warm welcome to the forum. I am fascinated by your Tag, what is Blended Mermaid all about (if it's not rude to ask)...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2012, 03:22 PM

Hello Pat, welcome to the forum. I'm glad Barry asked first
HeatherMK
Milton Keynes, UK
HeatherMK is female  HeatherMK has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2012, 03:46 PM

Hello Pat. I am new here too. Everybody seems really warm and welcoming. I look forward to getting to know you.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2012, 03:52 PM

Hello Pat a very warm welcome to the forum...
janet gracey
london
janet gracey is female  janet gracey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2012, 04:58 PM

Hello Pat. Very nice to see you here. Hope you enjoy this forum.
BlendedMermaid
Duluth, MN
BlendedMermaid is female  BlendedMermaid has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2012, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Hi Pat, a very warm welcome to the forum. I am fascinated by your Tag, what is Blended Mermaid all about (if it's not rude to ask)...:-D
Hi Plantman,

I suppose my answer to your question will speak volumes about me - whether good... or ...bad! :-)

I love visual or written imagery. The mental picture of what a mermaid would produce after being run through a blender - the colors and textures swirling around - somewhat intrigues me. I know - Did you really want to have to think about that?!? :-D

I thought of "blendedmermaid" years back when my daughter who was in her teens was trying to think of a unique moniker. She doesn't use it anymore so I thought I would since it continues to amuse me!

Hope it doesn't scare anyone off!

Take care...
BlendedMermaid
Duluth, MN

23-10-2012, 05:49 PM

I appreciate your welcome, Janela!
BlendedMermaid
Duluth, MN

23-10-2012, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by HeatherMK ->
Hello Pat. I am new here too. Everybody seems really warm and welcoming. I look forward to getting to know you.
I agree Heather. Everyone seems very friendly. Looking forward to getting to know you. ≈Pat
BlendedMermaid
Duluth, MN

23-10-2012, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello Pat a very warm welcome to the forum...
Thank you for the warm reception, Mags! ≈Pat

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top