Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2012, 04:57 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken in my garden. Enjoy your weekend folk.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2012, 06:51 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all who get out of bed and come here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubd2SJ8AGPo

We have heavy rain here this morning and a wind trying to drive it through the skin. There are no creatures of mother nature about, even the Blackbird and Robin are not stirring and they are normally the first to arise.

Plans for today are not even a twinkle in the eye of 'she who must be obeyed' yet so who knows what the day will bring.

The water must have got into photobucket as I can not get in this morning.

Great photo of the Squirrel Alan.

Enjoy yourself and remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciNCqLZGpl8
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2012, 08:49 AM

Good Morning Lads, Lovely Pic Alan, I see a lot of Squirrels over in the Woods, and quite a lot of the lovely Red Ones too.
W/E Shopping for me The Day and after walking Dageus think I'll not be straying far unless The Laird wants a hand with anything. It's a cold Grey Day with Drizzle, not Nice out at all.

Beautiful Stag having a Rest and looking out from the Hill Top.

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2012, 09:27 AM

Morning everyone, misty here but forecast dry.

I've got some fatsia japonica roots to dig out for Mrs PM this morning, as she's been getting fed up with them and wanted something taller. She's cut them down and gone off to the garden centre to look for something new, so I'd better stop gassing and get to it before she gets back or there'll be trouble....

Have a great weekend folks..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2012, 10:09 AM

Good morning fellow members the sun is struggling to get through, not sure it will make it though.

I hope to plant the garlic today. There is lamb with rosemary and garlic to look forward too this evening.

I might make some date and oat biscuits for the children then can potter about for the rest of the day.

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you do
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2012, 10:35 AM

Dunnottar Castle - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnottar_Castle

Good Morning Folk Sunny start to the morning so far but still awfy damp underfoot!

Stunning photos Alan and Roxy. Love the links, Bob. Thanks for sharing (I had probs with Photobucket as well this morning.)

Take care and stay safe
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2012, 10:46 AM

Good Morning to you All.

Lovely pictures again. Enjoy your weekend all of you.

Another day of doing nothing for me and letting hubby do it all. He gave me the dog's fork to eat my dinner with yesterday
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2012, 11:02 AM

Good morning all.
Grey and drizzly here, though we are supposed to have some sun
Meg, we haven't had lamb for yonks..think I'll put it on my shopping list this week.
Dare not show the picture of the grey squirrel to hubby, Alan - they are sworn enemies
Beautiful stag Rox, quite majestic, even when sitting.
No plans today, just lolloping about..I like those days
Have a good day everyone.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2012, 04:26 PM

Good afternoon, well it may be for you but me..... I wont say only that I almost lost you and its a miracle if i remember any of my address.But hey ho I am here again.phew!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2012, 05:16 PM

annie, what on earth happened?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top