Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2012, 05:49 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken somewhere near Chesterfield. We went for a walk around one of our local lakes yesterday and, unusually, there were hardly any waterbirds there. Have they all migrated ?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2012, 07:39 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all others at OFFers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDdzDDr42DM

Dark but dry at the moment and Mother natures birds are only just getting up. Nothing stirred down the lane this morning, it was just ghostly silence.

Plans for today now that the weekly shopping is done are to have a short walk around Crummock water, calling in for lunch at some local establishment followed by a quick visit on the way home to see friends who are off on a cruise next week.

Corbiere Lighthouse

Alan, the Swallows only left here last week and as of yet I have seen no Geese flying overhead.

Have a great day everyone and live as if it was your last day on earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glZXxXczNMM
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2012, 07:50 AM

A very good morning to you Alan, Bob, and all else and sundry later...

Wild and stormy night here and a few bangs and crashes outside, so I will have to inspect the damage as soon as it gets light.... Our plans for today are weather dependent so we may or may not be going out to the garden centre for some more gooseberry bushes and some winter pansies. Chicken korma for lunch methinks, and then feet up with a book in front of the fire will see the day out nicely thanks...

We've seen lots of geese overhead in the past couple of weeks Alan, although there is still a big flock of greylags on Vicar Water.

Have a great day folks

Barry
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2012, 08:47 AM

Good Mornin' to you All!

The photos are brilliant as usual, beautiful scenerys.

I wonder what today will hold for us all. I've got trouble with my bowels at the moment after my op so I'm waiting to see what they are going to do today!!!!! I can't take all this excitement

Have a lovely day all of you
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2012, 09:20 AM

A quick update.....

I've just done a normal poo, no straining. Really pleased
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2012, 09:24 AM

Good morning fellow members it is a lovely sunny morning after the nights rain.

I have unexpected baby sitting later so now have to rearrange my day to take this into account. I was going to be making bread but will leave that for the weekend now.

Ali I am so pleased to hear you are recovering so well ...

Enjoy your day everyone
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2012, 09:43 AM

Good Morning All, Lovely Pics Boys and Girls
It's real Raw here Today, Frost is slow to move but at least it's Dry.

The Shaints in the Outer Hebrides, Taken from the Boat.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2012, 09:47 AM

Crinan Canal

Good Morning Folk A dull wet start to the day but hopefully it will clear up and be as nice as yesterday afternoon!

Lovely photos Alan, Bob and Roxy - and links as well, Bob. Many thanks for sharing.

Enjoy your day, whatever you do.

Take care and stay safe
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2012, 10:00 AM

Good morning everybody. Its a lovely wet one so far, hopefully it wont go on all day! Its high tide on the Solway today and hope it doesn't stop me going into Carlisle to get my hair cut as it badly needs doing I saw it yesterday and it stopped just short of the road, so today it will probably be all over the road.

I saw some geese flying overhead up here last week but not seen any for a few days now.

I've had a couple of days off work to get my house in some sort of order as have my sister from Australia visiting on Friday together with her niece who is living in Surrey. Its only been a couple of years since I saw my sister but haven't seen my niece for over 15 years!

Pleased to hear you are going on ok Ali and love all the photos especially the Hebrides one

Derwentwater
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2012, 10:51 AM

Good morning.
Sunny and breezy here, after a night of rain.
Nothing planned today, just whatever we feel like doing. Waiting for a delivery today or tomorrow
Lovely piccies all, and the links AB (tho' we didn't rock around the kitchen this morning - ran out of painkillers yesterday, waiting for pharmacist to text)
Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top