Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 04:54 AM

Happy Monday Everyone.

The "Crooked Spire" at Chesterfield.Went to one of our local country parks yesterday and there were lots of parents with their young children there. It's so good to see the young people enjoying the countryside instead of being sat in front of a screen all day.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 07:04 AM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all who visit OFFers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liIQLIx2Onw

It is dry but cold here with a cutting wind blowing in from the sea. Mother Natures creatures are only just starting to emerge from their sleeping places except for a couple of Owls who are talking to each other across the woods.

Plans for today are to do a bit of shopping and then relax with a book, lunch is at home and the afternoon will be taken up by more relaxing.
This last week has been one that I do not want to go though again. It is heart breaking when nothing you can do or say eases the turmoil that loved ones are going through.

Photobucket is playing up again and wants me to try a new style but it wont open and the old style is frozen.More luck to-morrow I hope.

Have a great day and remember you are on a one way trip so make sure that you make the most of it. Yesterday is history, To-morrow may not come so make the most of today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXXnb327QI0
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 09:14 AM

Good Morning Boys and to all who arrive after me. Love the Pic of the Spire, bet it's quite something to actually see it.
Monday's Shopping for me so I'm off into Town shortly. Nice here but Real Chilly.
Guess who was paying a visit at The Ring of Brodgar on Orkney.....
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 09:31 AM

Glencoe

Good Morning All Lovely crisp, a wee bit frosty morning so far. Still damp underfoot. Hope it stays this way. Yesterday turned out lovely and Loki enjoyed taking me nice long walkies

That's a cracking photo Alan - that church spire is awesome!

Lovely photo, Roxy!

Thanks for the links Bob - good to see you back and hope everything went well for your friend.

Enjoy your shopping, Roxy! I need to go to Johnstone for some messages in a wee while!

Enjoy a good day everyone.

Take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 09:36 AM

Good morning Alan, Bob, Roxy, Rosemary et al....

Just back from Tescos and enjoying coffee and bun before preparing our lunch of chicken pie and vegetables, and I'll be stewing enough fruit to last us most of the week for puddings..

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 11:18 AM

Good morning all.
Cold and sort of bright An odd sky this morning.
I've been trying to get on the forum for over an hour - began to wonder if I'd been banned Just would not accept my password, hey ho, I'm here now.
I know that chappie Rox, it's him off the tele ..he's nice looking and lovely to listen to.
Nowt planned for today, might do gardening while the weather is fine..winter is long enough, so must make the most of the dry weather (famous last words)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 11:38 AM

Good morning fellow members cold and grey here .

Just got back from the Doctors and I now seem to have a catalogue of illnesses getting old is certainly no fun.

Roxy seeing the picture of Neil cheered me up a little thank you

I am off to catch up on the housework , enjoy your day everyone
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 12:41 PM

Good day folks.

Just having a nice relaxing Monday here listening to some Country and Western music on my compact disk player, something I rarely use.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 12:56 PM

Good afternoon all wet and murky here, a day to stay indoors now the shopping is done!

Meg, I'm sorry to hear your doctor has diagnosed another ailment for you you haven't had a very good year healthwise, have you? I hope you have been prescribed medication which will help you feel better.

Take care everyone...
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2012, 01:02 PM

Wet and murky indeed.

There's only one thing for it - stick the kettle on for another cup of tea and fire up some incense cones.

I am often told I live life on the edge - well, that's very true.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top