Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2012, 04:49 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

Taken last Autumn at a local country park. I spent an hour yesterday trying on-line to book flight tickets to Guernsey for our holiday next year. Things kept going wrong and the website wouldn't let me amend it, I had to start from the beginning again. Eventually I gave it up intending to try again today. Exhasperating isn't it !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2012, 08:05 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and to all else who visit later...

Beautiful start here today and we're just off to the forest with the dogs for an hour to beat the rush of cyclists, who seem to be everywhere these days and can make a pleasant walk in the forest anything but....

Autumn tidying in the garden when we get back with lunch at home of tuna mayo jacket spud and salad methinks, and maybe feet up with the papers this afternoon if I'm lucky..

Enjoy your day folks

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2012, 09:27 AM

Loch Lomond

Good Morning All Damp underfoot but some blue sky keeking through the heavy grey clouds so, hopefully, it will clear up in a wee while

Lovely photo Alan - love the autum colours. Yes, it is a nuisance when that happens when trying to book tickets online! Know the feeling. Hope you get it all sorted out today.

Hope you get a peaceful walk with your dogs thru' the forest, Barry! Know the feeling - I've had many a run in with cyclists at Lochwinnoch when I've been walking there around the high road at the loch - they come very silently behind you - one had the cheek to shout and bawl at a very pregnant young woman pushing her two year old in the pram - he told her she was walking in his path!! He didn't say that again - I told him where to go, or I would make sure he went down to the path around the loch quicker!! The thing was - they have their own path to take and shouldn't be on that path!

Hope everyone will have a good day toay, whatever you do.

Take care
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2012, 09:30 AM

Good morning fellow members starting the day here with freezing fog but the sun is now breaking through.

I have lots of little jobs to do today while it is fine .
Enjoy your day everyone
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2012, 09:41 AM

Good Morning Everyone....Rains Back...Oh Joy
Have a Good Day.
Dunnottar Castle just outside Stonehaven on the East Coast. Great Place to Explore....so much History there.
If your not too Wacked Out from climbing the 272 Steps up the Cliffs to the Castle.....Have been a Couple of Times.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2012, 10:08 AM

Just back from the forest, a beautiful autumn morning today..

[IMG]
[/IMG]

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2012, 10:24 AM

Good morning all.
I had trouble with online banking yesterday Alan..(it wasn't Friday but it was the 13th )
It is sunny and very cold here...heavy dew on the grass and I too am doing an autumn tidy.
Going to cut a lot of flowers for vases indoors.
Lovely pictures everyone, expecially the castle Rox, I'm puffed out just thinking about climbing up there! And Barry, those piccies are very atmospheric
Quiche and stir fry for lunch.
Hubby is already trimming a tree so I'd better get my skates on.
Have a peaceful Sunday, people.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2012, 10:31 AM

Good morning everyone a cold and frosty morning here, the sun is shining and not a cloud to be seen.... and it's still only a brrrrr 1ºC.

Today will be spent on catching up on little jobs indoors that have been neglected for the past couple of weeks. I still have tulip bulbs to plant out but that will have to wait for a warmer day.

Lovely pics again and much appreciated

Enjoy your day folks!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2012, 12:35 PM

I found out that it was my fault for the problem I had booking those flights yesterday.........but only because they didn't make it clear that you had to pay twice for the charge for a suitcase........over £14 EACH way, I thought they were charging me for TWO suitcases when I'd only asked for one. We can also take a small suitcase on board with us for free. What happened to the days when everything was included in the ticket price. They make it much more complicated these days.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2012, 03:18 PM

Good afternoon all, it's been raining all day here, not a nice day at all. Everyone's gone home so I lit the fire and me and my dearly beloved are taking it easy for the rest of the day.
Take care Folks.

Autumn in the Furry Glen, Phoenix Park.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top