Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2012, 05:15 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

A happy little fellow. Didn't do much yesterday other than make chicken curry for lunch and spicy parsnip soup for tea time while Sheila ws out gallivanting with her friend. Aren't I a good husband ?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2012, 08:57 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good Morning Everyone, Well it's still a bit Stormy here but due to ease up later today.......thank goodness. Not a lot going on for me today so after walking Dageus, I'll get stuck in with anything The Laird needs me to do.
Waves wipping up under Thurso Castle, and along the front at Pentland View. yesterday.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2012, 09:18 AM

Good morning fellow members , the sun is shining, the washing hung out and I am now off to the Doctors for for my flu vaccination

Have a pleasant day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2012, 10:41 AM

Morning to everyone from a dull and overcast Sherwood.

I've prepared some salmon fish cakes for lunch from Thursday's leftovers, and now I'm off into the garden to clear up after Mrs PM, who appears to be in major prune mode today...

Smashing pictures again and those seaside scenes Roxy just bring back memories of a summer's day in Skegness....

Enjoy your day folks

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2012, 11:12 AM

Wee birdies sitting on a rail at Dunure Castle!

Good Morning Folks Dull and dreich start to the day so far. Yesterday became nice in the afternoon and Loki took me nice walkies, which we both enjoyed!

Slept in this morning Woke up at 3 am and got up and made a cup of tea and toast and cheese and read until 5 am!! Parrots not talking to me as they were late in getting fed! Loki throwing me dirty looks

Hope you all enjoy a good day.

Lovely photo Alan, great capture of that wee Robin; and Roxy - just love those photos, I can feel those waves, just wish I was there! Those photos are full of the atmosphere, brilliant. Many thanks for sharing

Take cae
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2012, 12:33 PM

Good afternoon everyone sunny intervals and dry here.

I've just had my first trip out for a week, hubby drove me to Sainsbury's and I was able to shuffle around with the aid of a trolley to get my shopping done. It was good to get outdoors again ..... hopefully my back will improve more as the week goes on.

Enjoy your day folks!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2012, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I've just had my first trip out for a week, hubby drove me to Sainsbury's and I was able to shuffle around with the aid of a trolley to get my shopping done. It was good to get outdoors again ..... hopefully my back will improve more as the week goes on.
Glad to hear you are on the mend Mags, I always find that moving around always gets my back better sooner rather than laying down for days on end. Mrs PM swears by ice packs on the painful area, but they have to be put on as soon as it starts apparently.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2012, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Glad to hear you are on the mend Mags, I always find that moving around always gets my back better sooner rather than laying down for days on end. Mrs PM swears by ice packs on the painful area, but they have to be put on as soon as it starts apparently.....
Thanks Barry, I wish I had the courage to try the ice packs but my back pain is in the actual spine itself, not muscular, so any movement at the moment is incredibly painful ..... I've been using a HW bottle which is less of a shock than an ice pack!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2012, 12:54 PM

Brandykins,
I took a wee Video with my phone yesterday just as the sea was getting rough here's the link to it.. best to watch it on full screen. Then I went to Tesco and when I came back, the Waves were up and over. It changes so fast.

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/e...t=IMG_0248.mp4

This is what Pentland View usually looks like....some difference eh....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2012, 01:55 PM

Good afternoon all, it's a beautiful day here in Dublin, the wife's doing a bit of gardening and I'm in for something to eat then back to work. Nice to hear you're getting out Mags, my heart goes out to back pain sufferers, the wife and son get it a lot, take care. I love the pictures folks. I'll put you in for the husband of the year Alan.
Enjoy the weekend Folks.

Doesn't that look spectacular!, I think it was taken in some Canadian City, I believe they get a lot of lightening over there, it looks great but it scares the hell outa me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top