Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 04:52 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

Mother and child. What a lovely day it was yesterday. The sun shone and was warm while the air was cool and fresh - my favourite weather.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 09:03 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Glencoe Lochan

Morning Alan and Everyone Raining here this morning, as forecasted! Yesterday was beautiful up here as well and Loki took me lovely long walks and enjoyed doing so!

Lovely photo Alan.

Hope everyone enjoys Thursday, no matter what the weather.

Take care and stay safe
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 09:38 AM

Good Morning, Make that 3 with Rain lol. Guess that's the start of the Slide into Winter.
Have a Good Day Everyone....and rake out your Boots and Macs lol.
My Daughter playing Peek a Boo at the Standing Stones on Orkney last May.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 09:57 AM

Good morning all, wet and miserable here today but what can you do, press on. Thank God I got some work to do otherwise this gloomy weather would really get me down, that and all the bad news on the economy is enough to make you want to throw in the towel.
Lovely photo's as usual folks. Roxy you want to eat more Weetabix if you want to shift that rock, lovely snap.
Make the best of your day Folks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 10:08 AM

Good Morning to you all, not raining here yet but is forecast for later.

Dogs walked already just having coffee. My mum's visiting this morning and I'm preparing a lunch of salmon and roast veg with gooseberry sponge and custard for pud. Later on we are visiting friends for coffee, cake and chat, so it looks like we'll be well stuffed by tea time...and not before time do I hear you say...

Lovely pictures peeps, keep 'em coming...

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 10:10 AM

Good morning fellow members what a day, hardly light and pouring with rain.

I have already been to the shops to buy cream to go with the vanilla poached pears and home made blackcurrant jelly the twins will be having for pudding at lunch time.

Baby Hannah has gone out with her Mummy today so I just have the twins who will be arriving shortly .

Lovely pictures, very interesting
Enjoy your day everyone...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 11:21 AM

Good morning all.
Dare I say..no rain here (yet) though it is overcast. Shopping delivered and put away, and a custard tart for elevenses..tho' it will be twelvses by the time we eat it
Greenhouse job this morning, pot on the winter pansies we ordered..a job I love doing.
Great piccies all.
Have a lovely day everyone.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 03:48 PM

what a big garden jem,fancy having to go all that way to the shed!.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 04:36 PM

Good day folks.

Been an awfy driech day here in Morayshire today.

Got out to the local newsagents for the papers and the shop for cigarettes & milk this morning but that was it.

It's such a hardship you know, being stuck in the house with a roaring coal fire, cup of tea and flicking through the newspaper. Still, someone has to do it.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Good day folks.

Been an awfy driech day here in Morayshire today.

Got out to the local newsagents for the papers and the shop for cigarettes & milk this morning but that was it.

It's such a hardship you know, being stuck in the house with a roaring coal fire, cup of tea and flicking through the newspaper. Still, someone has to do it.
Awwww Didums, my Heart goes out to you, whit a Shame, hope you cope ok.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top