Join for free
Aquarian
cheshire, UK
Aquarian is female 

10-10-2012, 11:39 PM

Sex after death?

SEX AFTER DEATH

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there is sex after death. Their biggest fear was that there was no after life at all.

After a long life together, the husband was the first to die. True to his word, he made the first contact:

" Marion .... Marion "

"Is that you, Bob?"

"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"That's wonderful! What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course.

I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times.

Then I have lunch (you'd be proud - lots of greens). Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it's back to golf course again.

Then it's more sex until late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and then the next day it starts all over again"

"Oh, Bob! Are you in Heaven?"

"No -- I'm a rabbit in Craigmuie.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 11:21 AM

Re: Sex after death?

janet gracey
london
janet gracey is female  janet gracey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2012, 04:26 PM

LOL. Good one.
tiddles
New Member!
UK
tiddles is male 

11-10-2012, 04:45 PM

LovelyMeerkat
Lancashire
LovelyMeerkat is female  LovelyMeerkat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2012, 10:26 PM

I love this

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top