Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2012, 05:34 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

St Peter Port Guernsey. What I beautiful Autumn day it was yesterday. We took our guests to our favourite pub for sunday lunch and couldn't even park the car it was so packed. Everyone was out and about yesterday !
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2012, 07:11 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
St Peter Port Guernsey. What I beautiful Autumn day it was yesterday. We took our guests to our favourite pub for sunday lunch and couldn't even park the car it was so packed. Everyone was out and about yesterday !
Morning everyone... it's a lovely picture. Weather was lovely here too after a very foggy start, hope for a dry day at least today
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2012, 08:29 AM

Mull of Kintyre

Good Morning All) Cold, dry and a wee bit of sun peeking thru'

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Lovely photo Alan.

Take care and stay safe+
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2012, 09:18 AM

Good morning fellow members, it's grey and miserable here today . I hate the winter.

I have baby Hannah here today so won't have much time for anything else.

Enjoy your day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2012, 09:30 AM

Good morning everyone from a cold and foggy Midlands.

No plans for today yet now that we've been to Tesco, but I suppose there is always a job in the garden if I'm desperate..

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2012, 09:38 AM

unfortunately not one of my better days it's my brother-in-law's funeral this morning, and a very close friend goes for yet another 5 hrs chemo today (hopefully it's doing it's work though) and someone else in trouble too, and Uncle Joe's not well either.Hope you're feeling better soon UJ.
Hazel
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2012, 10:31 AM

Good morning all.
Dull and drizzly here. Taking it easy this morning, just a few household chores...we are off to the diabetic nurse after lunch.
Sorry to hear of your troubles Hazel, I hope it goes well though.
Have a good day everyone.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2012, 10:55 AM

Good morning all, the expected rain has arrived on time and it's pouring down. Hazel I'm sorry for your troubles. I'm sorry to hear you are not the best Uncle Joe.
Take care of yourselves Folks.

Halloween time shortly, watch out for the Werewolf "Even a Man who's pure of heart and says his prayers at night...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2012, 02:32 PM

Hello everyone a depressing day here, rain all morning and quite chilly.

Not a lot planned for today, just tackling the necessary jobs.

Enjoy your day all!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top