Join for free
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 09:50 AM

Things I intend to do.

Today, I intend to.
Bottom my house. Which is usual on a Friday.
Shorten some lightweight trousers.
Do a little more packing for holidays.
Get a spare room ready for my Grandson's stay.
No outdoor jobs as it's raining as usual.

Well, I had better crack on, or I will get nothing done
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 11:07 AM

Re: Things I intend to do.

On Fridays my wife goes into town and meets up with her friend and they "do" the shops and coffee bars. While this is happening I get lunch and tea prepared which today is penne with bolognaise sauce for lunch and spicy parsnip soup for tea. I'm not just a pretty face !
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 11:34 AM

I really must wash some indoor paintwork before the weather gets worse . I keep putting it off due to baby sitting or being ill and not feeling like it.

I have got all the gardening jobs done though except planting the garlic which has yet to arrive.

Lots of vinegar and jars waiting in readiness to make spicy pickled cabbage but my brother hasn't had a good crop of red cabbage this year so won't be bringing any . I will have to buy some.

My DIL has just put in an order for date and oat bars and bread sticks so that is another job waiting.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 12:59 PM

I intend to do ....

Nothing but the essentials today as my back is playing up again and I'm having to hobble around with a stick.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 01:03 PM

Sorry to hear that Mags. I am bothered from time to time with back trouble. It really does stop you dead in your tracks.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 01:14 PM

Sorry to hear the old back trouble is bothering you again Mags, I hope it doesn't last long.
I intend to clean the chimney after lunch, a job I really hate, covering everything up and shifting this and that, no matter what you put on you doing it you still get filthy with soot, but a man's gotta do...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 05:36 PM

Have done very little all week - have Labyrinthitis - not nice!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Have done very little all week - have Labyrinthitis - not nice!!!
No not at all nice UJ , I hope you will be better soon ..xx

Originally Posted by Mags
I intend to do ....
Nothing but the essentials today as my back is playing up again and I'm having to hobble around with a stick.
Oh dear Mags sorry to hear that and I hope you will be better soon too...xx
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2012, 05:48 PM

Thank you Meg darlin' - its as though I've had many more alcoholic drinks than is good for me, but honestly haven't had a drop all week, am staggering about and bouncing off walls and door frames.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top