Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2012, 05:54 AM

Happy Thursday Everyone.

Taken at the Isle of Man zoo. Did another hour's winter digging yesterday...........and overslept by an hour this morning !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2012, 07:12 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all who visit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkwJ-g0iJ6w

I am coming down with the DT's, we have no rain today. Mother natures creatures are dashing around searching for food, we may not have rain but we sure have cold, it is down to 2,7 degrees on my weather station and the weather girl is all wrapped up and yes, she is carrying her umbrella.

Plans for today are to spend the morning cleaning up the greenhouse, removing the Tomato plants, Cucumber plants and cleaning all the glass, inside, removing the end panel next to the hedge and clearing out the weeds and Bramble which is coming through from next door. Lunch at some local establishment then the afternoon relaxing with a large Brandy or two.

Elterwater

Have a wonderful day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icfq_...feature=fvwrel
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2012, 08:49 AM

Morning to you Alan, Bob, and all else who follow later..

Just a pottering around morning doing some odd jobs and sweeping. I'm cooking salmon and roast veg for lunch and friends are visiting us for coffee, cake and chat this afternoon.

Enjoy your own day folks, whatever your plans..

Barry
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2012, 08:49 AM

Morning All, Great Photos Guys....I love Penguins lol.
Good Frost last Night but the Suns melting it off the Lawns fast. Should be a nice Day.
One of the Neolithic Homes on Scarra Brae, took this on a visit with my Daughter last May.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2012, 08:57 AM

Good morning fellow members a sunny morning and I am just off to hang the washing out.

Lots of cleaning to do today and I may get the lawns cut if it dries up.

Enjoy your day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2012, 09:06 AM

Burns Monument Gardens, Alloway, Ayrshire

Good Morning Folks

Very misty and dreich start early on this morning but seems to be clearing up now Couldn't see Ben Lomond this morning

Lovely photos, folk And the links as well Bob Thanks for sharing.

Take care
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2012, 02:01 PM

Good afternoon all, a nice day here in Dublin again, plenty of Sun around, the dogs are barking and the cars are rushing by, not a bird in sight, except me own who's preparing something special in the kitchen, arsenic pie I think.
Another lazy day for me, nothing to do and nowhere to go, thank God. Isn't it great to be retired, and bless the workers their day will come.
Ya all have a nice day Folks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top