Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 05:24 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken in the French Alps near Annecy. Have a good weekend folk.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 05:34 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good Morning, Lovely Pic Alan, never been to France but my Daughter has been a lot, she's actually due to go back in a couple of Weeks again.
Still Dark out so not sure what the Weather will do today, Met Office says Sunny but Cold......We shall see lol.
Have a Good Day People
A Puffin playing Peek a Boo, on a Cliff Walk at John o Groats earlier this Year.

Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 07:16 AM

Good morning Alan, Roxy and all who enter here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gk85_TIT_w

Dark, cold windy but at least it is not raining. Mother nature creatures are getting blown around as they search for their breakfast. The farm yard noises are blaring across the fields driven by the wind I expect.

Plans for today are not even in the melting pot yet so who knows what the day will bring. She who must be obeyed has said that lunch will be at home though so I suspect that she has something in mind as to what will happen.

Photobucket is doing maintenance again.

Roxy, I love Puffins, they look so sad at times and they do some of the funniest acrobat flying.

Have a wonderful day everyone just do'nt be a couch potato, get up and do something worthwhile even if it is only walking to the corner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvrD7...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 07:36 AM

Good morning to all from a sunny but chilly Midlands.

Back yesterday from a wet week in Yorkshire, which we enjoyed in a perverse sort of way, and all we need to do now is to powerwash all the mud from our caravanning equipment and clothing, and try to get it all dry and put away again ready for the winter layup...so sounds like my agenda is sorted for the day...

We've also got a lodger arriving this morning for a couple of weeks, our son's black labrador "Inca", who is quite a sedate old lady now at 13 years, but still enjoys her time with our two tearaway dogs.

Enjoy your own day folks, whatever you choose to do...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 09:28 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning here but chilly .
I hope to take the runner beans down today and have loads of garden refuse to take to the tip.

Good to see you back Barry mud and all
Have an enjoyable day everyone...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 09:45 AM

Glencoe

Good Morning Folks Wet and windy start to the day! Rained all night!

Lovely photo, Alan.

Wow Roxy that is a stunning photo of the puffin! I love puffins - they have such cute faces! A family who lived up our close in Govan, the Beggs, used to all cycle up to John O'Groats when I was a wee girl! Parents on a tandem and brother and sister on their tandem! Heard it's a lovely place!

Love the links, Bob! Ach photobucket is going downhill with all the changes they are making! It plays me up!

It's good to see you back Barry and hope you and yours had a lovely time.

Hope you get those beans down and your trip to the skip goes well, Meg

Enjoy a good day all

Take care and stay safe
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 10:12 AM

Brandykins, They'd get a big Shock if they saw John o Groats now. It's all changed. The old Gothic House is due to be demolished, they'd started on it when I was last there, a heap of Holiday Cabins are in the Middle of being built too. It's losing it's Wild Out on the Edge look. I much prefer to go along through the Village of John o Groats and go the extra couple of Miles to Duncansby Bay, it's quiter and really what Wilds all about.
A Hoof along these Cliffs is an Excellent Walk, and the Scenery's lovely. Always Windy there though.

Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 10:13 AM

Good morning all, sunny and chilly here too.
Off to the Post Office in a mo, to pick up a parcel. We always seem to be in the garden when our parcels are delivered (maybe I should give the postman a key to the back gate )
Lunch today is sausages not keen myself.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Brandykins, They'd get a big Shock if they saw John o Groats now. It's all changed. The old Gothic House is due to be demolished, they'd started on it when I was last there, a heap of Holiday Cabins are in the Middle of being built too. It's losing it's Wild Out on the Edge look. I much prefer to go along through the Village of John o Groats and go the extra couple of Miles to Duncansby Bay, it's quiter and really what Wilds all about.
A Hoof along these Cliffs is an Excellent Walk, and the Scenery's lovely. Always Windy there though.

It's such a shame when councils change everything all in the name of progress! You are so lucky to be up there! I always would loved to have gone up North, John O' Groats sounded such a romantic name! That's a stunning photo. I couldn't hoof it along cliffs - I don't like heights and looking down from cliffs makes me dizzy!

Love your photos, Roxy, and hope to see lots more!

Many thanks for sharing

Take care
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2012, 12:04 PM

Good morning all from a bright and sunny SW

A bit of tidying up in the garden is called for this afternoon while the weather remains clement. No doubt I will have the company of Cassie Cat lapping up the last of the summer() rays.

It appears that most of the children, including our granddaughter, who went camping with the school earlier this week, have gone down with a tummy bug Many didn't turn up for school yesterday and young Katie was sent home feeling ill.

Good to see you back, Barry - glad you enjoyed your break...

Enjoy your day folks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top