Join for free
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 04:43 AM

Windy Wednesday.

Good Morning All, I can't Sleep, It's been lashing Rain onto the Windows all Night and the Winds still very Strong.
Hope it Improves as the Day goes on.
Out for Lunch with my Friend Today, apart from that there's nothing Special Planned.
Enjoy your Day.

Watching the Big Waves at Sandwood Bay, must be Scotland's quietest Beach. 4 Mile Hike along a Rough Track from the Car Park.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 07:55 AM

Re: Windy Wednesday.

Good morning Roxy and al other folks who visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0-FBlfvgxo

The rain has stopped at last and the winds have died down, the sun is actually trying to shine through the light grey clouds. Mother Natures are back singing their morning song in between searching for food.

Plans for today are to clear up the mess that the weather has left over the last few days, Lunch at home before spending some time at the hospital with a very sick friend who we do not expect to come back out, it is so sad, she lost her husband a few years ago and has struggled on until she finally got everything sorted to her liking this year and now she has had a bad stroke and is going downhill fast. Life can be so cruel at times that is why we say live your life today, tomorrow may never come.

The Lion and the Lamb ( Helm Cragg ) from the top of Dumail

Lion & Lamb
Close up

Have a wonderful day everyone and do what your head and heart want you to do, do not put it off until a more convenient time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2hD6GYi8k8
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 08:37 AM

Glencoe

Good Morning All Dull and dreich here but no wind

Loki took a couple of her fits this morning and I took a migraine!! Can only half see at the moment! Never rains but it pours - Soochie is driving me bonkers biting her cage - oh the noise!!

Lovely photo there, Roxy! I love those big waves, sounds a lovely beach!!

Love those photos as well, Bob! And the links - many thanks for sharing.

Take care all and enjoy a good day.

(Fingers crossed for Loki that she won't have any more fits, please)
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 11:45 AM

Good morning all, the rain has just stopped and I hope it stays stopped for a while, the back yard is in an awful mess with the shore overflowing and I got to clean it all up. Fingers crossed for Loki Rosemary and I hope your headache goes soon.
Enjoy the day folks.

Ahh, isn't that nice.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 12:02 PM

Good morning everybody. What a contrast it is to yesterday, sun is shining there there's some great cloudscape.

Have been to Cockermouth to collect a dog first thing and had to drive through two lots of flood water just outside the village. The fields are like lakes which the birds and ducks are taking advantage of

Am so verry sorry to hear Loki has had more fits Rosemary and hope that she's ok, and your migraine too.

Having another quiet day at home in the office today and have a couple of busy days coming up.

Love the photos again and here's one I took yesterday morning walking Bonnie on the marsh.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 03:43 PM

A very very late good morning fellow members it has been one of those days and I have only just got around to posting

I had to pack a parcel and get it to the post and my son came for lunch . All is calm at last

Enjoy what is left of your day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2012, 05:23 PM

Many thanks JF and MP - so far so good! My fingers still crossed! I gave her 3 Phenobarbs this morning and she slept a while. Now she wants to play!

Many thanks again

Love those photos as well

Take care

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top