Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 06:55 AM

More than Wet Tuesday

Good morning everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyBIx01yU8

Heavy rain overnight has made the Bridle path into a small river, the cows are not happy having to stay indoors now which is a month earlier than normal. Mother natures creature have wellies and unbrellas and they are not singing so all in all quite a miserable day all round.
Well, what a day yesterday turned into, it never stopped emptying the angels bath water all day and we spent most of our afternoon visit to Windermere in a hotel with friends, it drove me mad because I was driving so I could not have a drink.
Anyway, it was a good anniversary day out and today we are going to spend it relaxing watching the rain fall from the skies again. Lunch at home and an afternoon of reading.

A Mother and her chicks

Have a great day everyone and why not try
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmCpOKtN8ME
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 07:06 AM

Re: More than Wet Tuesday

Good morning all, still raining here and what a day yesterday was, the rain barrel at the shed kept overflowing and had to be emptied three times, it never stopped for a second. Nice that you enjoyed your anniversary AB, my regards to your good Lady also.
Take care Folks.

The colours of Autumn.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 07:58 AM

Good morning fellow members fine and bright at the moment thank goodness, yesterday was horrendous .
I have baby Hannah all day today who also has a nasty cold so a quiet day in store for us both.

Congratulations on your anniversary AB, pleased to hear you managed to have a good day in spite of the rain.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 09:36 AM

Tighnabruaich

Good Morning Folks Dark, wet and windy start to the day so far

That's good that you both enjoyed your anniversary Bob!

Lovely photos, Bob and JF. Loved those links, Bob, thanks for sharing.

Hope wee Hannah's and your cold ease up today, Meg

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 09:53 AM

Awful weather yesterday but nice today down here and looking good for the end of the week too.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 10:19 AM

Good morning all.
Bright start, with rain expected later.
Another quiet day for us, a little gardening, while it's sunny.
Lovely photos people, and the links Bob.
Have a good day everyone.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 10:36 AM

Good morning everybody. Well dare I say it, its stopped raining, well for the time being anyway! Everywhere is so sodden at the moment and many fields are under water.

Have got loads of paperwork to do so going to get my head down in a minute as I am trying to take a couple of hours off this afternoon as from tomorrow the next 5 days are going to be extremely challenging as I'll have a full house of dogs one of whom has very long hair and loves getting wet and dirty!!

Glad you enjoyed your day in Windermere yesterday AB despite the dreadful weather and Meg I hope your cold soon goes, you've been in the wars lately

Love the photos and here's a recent one of mine of a place I like to walk Bonnie sometimes as its ideal for a gentle stroll and it never gets muddy

Enjloy the rest of your day!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 01:05 PM

Good Morning All, It's really Wild here the Day, Howling Winds and Heavy Driving Rain. Think I'm going to light the Fire after Lunch and get cozy.
Enjoy your Day.
Sea Foam and Sand covering Cars blown in from the Sea at Aberdeen Beach this Morning.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top