Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2012, 05:19 AM

Happy Monday Everyone.

Taken at Nene park, Peterborough. Off to Norfolk today, just for a couple of nights. The weather forecast is not too good but, heyho, you have to make the best of it.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2012, 07:04 AM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and everyone venturing here today.

For My Wife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekduN...eature=related

The rain is here with a vengence and we are promised high winds later. Not many of Mother natures creatures are were about on our morning walk but the few were singing as loud as they could.
Plans for today are visitng the shops shortly then calling at a friends who has just come home from Hospital, Our special Lunch at the Daffodil Hotel Grasmere followed by an afternoon visit to Windermere. 52 years today.

Close up at the back ranks

Rosemary, Loki looks in great condition and seems to be enjoying life.

Jem, sorry to hear about your B.I.L my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

Alan have a good couple of days in Norfolk.

Have a good day everyone and why not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDciFvBG8a4
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2012, 08:41 AM

Morning everyone from a very wet and windy Midlands.

Like you Alan we are off on our travels today, we are off to the Yorkshire Moors for our sins while a friend decorates downstairs for us, back on Friday...if not before....

Enjoy your week folks, whatever the weather..

Barry
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2012, 08:47 AM

Good morning people.

Just drowned a coffee and the rain is already spittering over Scotland.

Good thing about being retired is not having to rush out in the mornings, unlike my wife whom I shall not envy today!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2012, 09:15 AM

Good morning fellow members we have had a dreadful 24 hours with torrential rain and it if so dark The fields and lane are flooded and poor Chloe was up to her tummy in water when we went out for our early walk.
I have a nasty cold so all in all a depressing day.

I am so pleased I got the garden sorted last week while the weather was good, just the beans to take down now and the pansies to plant

I am going to catch up on some little jobs in the house today. enjoy your day everyone

Barry I don't envy you going away in this weather , have a good time
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2012, 10:03 AM

The Old Laundry, Finlaystone Country Park

Good Morning All Back to rain and wind but not as old as it has been when the sun was out

Happy Anniversary Bob to you and your wife (I think it is your wedding anniversary?) Hope you both have a lovely day.

Lovely photos Alan and Bob - and the links Bob, thanks for sharing

Hope Alan you and yous have a lovely few days away.

And Barry hope you and your will enjoy your days away as well.

Aw Meg I hope your cold clears up soon. Stay indoors and keep warm. Healing hugs to you.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2012, 10:08 AM

Pitch black here raining coming down and very windy,all in all a cumbria/northumberland day.away the lads!watch that cold Meg.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2012, 10:22 AM

Well I've got a few hours filled now - an hour ago my daughter phoned me up and said her child minder had had to rush out to a family emergency so she needed alternative child care for her 2 year old son - Grandad to the rescue!

I don't know what we'll do yet, but I've got a bottle of whiskey and multiple packs of cigarettes, so things could get wild.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2012, 11:44 AM

Good morning to all you folks, lovely photos from you all. Sorry to hear you have a bad cold Meg, I hope you feel better soon. Good luck to you all that have plans for today.

What a terrible day! Continous rain, cold and grey! I had a lovely swim this morning for 90 minutes. (That is in the swimming pool not the rain )
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2012, 11:59 AM

Good morning all, it's raining cats and dogs here all morning and no sign of it letting up. Thanks AB, Rosemary, and Meg for your kind words.
Nothing to do today except the visit to the local at lunchtime, I'll have to be fast if I want to keep dry, great exercise this pub dash in the rain.
Love the pictures, the old laundry looks great.
Take care Folks.

1900 and two Ladies walking in Grafton Street, note them holding up their dresses, that must have been very tiresome and its not even raining. The ole fella looks like he's waiting for the pub to open.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top