Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 05:56 PM

Re: Close Enounters

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Never had that experience, but I would love to meet an alien from another world, nobody would believe me if it ever happened so I'd keep it to myself for fear of being locked away for the rest of me natural, as I'm sure a lot of people would.

See my point? This is exactly what I have said in the Reincarnation thread.
Also, BV's husband trying to pass it off with a 'logical explanation'.
People either doubt what they see, or are afraid to tell anyone else incase they're thought bonkers.
If it looked like a UFO, perhaps it really was, I have always believed we are not the only ones around.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 06:18 PM

Sorry if anyone thinks I'm making this up 'cos I'm not and thought others might like to hear about it.

In 1982 I was based at a place called Annaba in Algeria for about 8 months then, when the project finished, my Dutch colleague and me drove our vehicle and much of our equipment back to our former base at Tiaret, not far from Oran.
The route was across the Atlas Mountains but somehow we took a wrong turning and ended up high in the mountains driving on dirt tracks with terrifying 1000 foot drops at the side of us.

We came across a cliff face riddled with inhabited caves and then a village so we stopped for a break to check the truck, get water and maybe some petrol because we were down to our last jerrycan.

The place was deserted but when we turned off the engine we saw faces at the strange, round, house windows - which had no glass - then people came out.

Every single one of them had red hair!

We tried conversing with them - Johann in French, Dutch and German and me in English and Arabic but they didn't know any of those languages so we used signs and pointed!

It turned out that they had a hand-pumped petrol point and we were able to top-up there but there seemed to be very little else there, except the people, who were all about the same sturdy-but-squat height and build - and all red-haired!

Johann had a Polaroid Camera and wanted to take pictures of the view, which was incredible, but then he turned his camera onto the people and took a picture.

The photo came out of the front on those cameras and when it started to form, several villagers stood by watching.
As they saw their image appearing on the photo everything changed!
They backed-off and started shouting at us then went for stones!

We got out of there as the truck was pelted by rocks and stones and didn't stop until we got several miles away.

When we got to Tiaret we asked the area Government agent that was at Tiaret about this at our camp and he said that nobody in the whole of Algeria knows their language and the government leaves them alone.

All of them that have ever been encountered have red hair and the same squat appearance, unlike any other tribe in Algeria.

A red-haired child was found once, dead beside a mountain road - victim of a truck hit-and-run by all accounts.

The autopsy apparently discovered that his heart was twice normal size but not diseased or malformed in any way and perfectly functioning until his unfortunate death.

He also had what appeared to be 38 teeth forming.

Maybe these people are a throwback and maybe they are just a lost tribe of North Africa but I don't know but the caves we saw were occupied and other caves have been explored in Algeria that I've been told about and some of the remote ones have strange wall paintings depicting red-haired humans in the company of other, very tall "humanoids". stevmk2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 06:25 PM

Wow !!
You have had an interesting life Steve ....
Throwback tribe - could be - what an encounter !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 07:20 PM

Interesting stories Steve, it certainly makes you wonder what really is out there...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 07:28 PM

It does make you wonder - theres more to Heaven and Earth as they say !
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 07:37 PM

That is a truly amazing story Steve and I believe you entirely. I have always been suspicious of the way governments handle these reported sightings and encounters, if they hadn't got the "Your nuts, it was only a balloon" excuse they would be on the news every day trying to explain the hundreds of thousands of cases reported over the years. The vast majority of people reporting these events are honest decent citizens, I mean why would someone set themselves up for public ridicule if they were making it all up?
They have just spent another couple of billion on Laddie the robot's trip to collect dust and crash land on the moon, a great big lift off with banners and bands, (don't forget the poor unfortunate frog who unwillingly gave his life for science) then everybody forgets all about it. would it not be better to have put that money into a serious investigation into all the reports of UFO sightings, or are they frightened to find out that we are probably being watched carefully and controlled by another race somewhere up there.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

04-11-2013, 07:41 PM

Seen 'many' docus on the subject Jem. World governments 'do' know the score - they are just not telling us ! Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter did want the public informed but were hushed ......
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 08:07 PM

Yes Patsy I've heard stories of politicians wanting to come clean and were hushed up. There is an account of Eisenhower meeting aliens in the 50's around about the time of the Roswell 'Balloons'.(speller is telling me I spelt Roswell wrong...hushhhh, "There is no such place we tell you!, you're nuts" lol
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

04-11-2013, 08:10 PM

Yes - thats very true - saw the docu on that one !!
Funny how, technology advances 'rocketed' after Roswell !
Churchill and Stalin also witnessed UFOs during WW2 ....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2013, 10:32 PM

This thread is getting very lively, I'm glad I started it! More stories please!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top