Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 09:22 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Morning all.
Grey and miserable - and that's just me!

Enjoy your day.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 09:22 AM

Good morning missing our last weekend away of the year because Grace has come down with a nasty cold, caravan is a bit cold at this time of year do I'm staying here nursing the unwell while Steven goes to shut our van up for the winter.

So I'm going to sort out kitchen cupboards my most hated job I think.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 09:24 AM

Good morning
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 09:37 AM

God dag , Snow quite a way down the mountains today, but now dry and cold 2c but a brighter day forecast, garden all put to sleep now. Need to set up heaters in the greenhouse for use in Feb. Have to do it now as in Jan will not be able to get in the Greenhouses, too much snow. It is funny someone saying they could hear their neighbours through the wall, we cant even see our neighbours house which is on the right of us, on the left there is no one for about 4 miles. Birds are enjoying some pastry put out for them , but it is a job to keep the two magpies away. I hope that there may one day be some squirrels back again now that neighbours son in law has got rid of 18 cats , just think how much they were costing to feed, and they all lived outside wild .
Ok folks enjoy saturday crush in Tescos
confused.com
North Wales
confused.com is female  confused.com has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 10:28 AM

Good morning all

Enjoy the weekend.

Don't forget the clocks tonight!!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 12:36 PM

I've been for a walk to get my paper, then to the allotment to put some spare meat down for the foxes (friend also gave me some, sausages left over from her baking session). Can't believe how mild it still is!

After lunch, I might catch a bus to the Homebase store, have a wander round, look at prices of tools, then may pop into the library across the road.

A dear friend is supposed to be sorting out some unwanted tools for me (and two unwanted compost bins), and really I should wait till she lets me know, but in the meantime we have only one fork between us. And that's borrowed.

I have spades, but we could do with a hoe and a rake. And a proper wheelbarrow this time. So gonna do a bit of window shopping.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 02:02 PM

Your dog has got such a lovely little face Barry.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I've been for a walk to get my paper, then to the allotment to put some spare meat down for the foxes (friend also gave me some, sausages left over from her baking session). Can't believe how mild it still is!

After lunch, I might catch a bus to the Homebase store, have a wander round, look at prices of tools, then may pop into the library across the road.

A dear friend is supposed to be sorting out some unwanted tools for me (and two unwanted compost bins), and really I should wait till she lets me know, but in the meantime we have only one fork between us. And that's borrowed.

I have spades, but we could do with a hoe and a rake. And a proper wheelbarrow this time. So gonna do a bit of window shopping.
Thats a wheelbarrow

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0127.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	2214  
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Your dog has got such a lovely little face Barry.
He must take after me then Mups.....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2016, 09:01 PM

Wow Norway, I could certainly do with one of those!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top