Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 12:38 PM

Re: Wanting a wee can be dangerous!

Well its so so today, thanks for all the well wishes Its not swollen like it was so it's much easier now.
As for the men folk of the house hmmmm they are just thoughtless. Did persuade one of them to wash my hair for me last night lol I doubt the loo seat saga will ever improve though! it's in the list of other basic tasks they're totally incapable of doing lol rinse the bath out, leaving wellies right in the doorway, putting the milk back in the fridge etc... so as you can see its complicated! Good job neither are my significant other lol He would never be so badly behaved
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2011, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
As for the men folk of the house hmmmm they are just thoughtless. Did persuade one of them to wash my hair for me last night lol I doubt the loo seat saga will ever improve though! it's in the list of other basic tasks they're totally incapable of doing lol rinse the bath out, leaving wellies right in the doorway, putting the milk back in the fridge etc... so as you can see its complicated! Good job neither are my significant other lol He would never be so badly behaved
I put it down to poor training when they were pups Cassie, but it's never too late to start (with the right size whip as incentive)...LOL
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

11-05-2011, 09:17 PM

Hope it heals soon Cassie x x
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 09:50 PM

Well I had the plaster off today and its now in a velcro splint so I can take it off PHEW!! It was driving me bananas lol
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 09:55 PM

That's a bit of relief for you Cassie
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2011, 10:27 PM

Pleased to hear your wrist is improving Cassie....
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2011, 09:22 AM

Cassie I am sorry but I did start off laughing, but when I read that you had hurt yourself it soon wiped the smile off my face. What is wrong with men
kena
New Member!
US
kena is female 

24-06-2011, 07:52 AM

I live in a house of standy uppy pee'ers I had to put the seat down grrrr as I did the lid followed at full speed and smacked me right on the boney wrist below my thumb It swelled instantly and bruised in an hour and I took it to A&E where it was xrayed and im now in a splint cos its sunday and plaster techs aren't 'in'!! So I have to drive all the way back in the morning to be plastered for a fortnight Commiserations Cassie, looks like you're having quite a bad time of it lately, what with the chimney fire and now this, so I won't even mention things happening in threes
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2011, 09:34 AM

I hope the males in your household have learned their lesson. Best wishes to you.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2011, 02:04 AM

Poor Cassie ... and so unnecessary; if only the men in the house were considerate ... hope it's not too painful today.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top