Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 11:21 AM

Re: Ladies with tattoo`s .....

Originally Posted by Willow ->
Following you around, baiting you? What utter rubbish methinks you are suffering from a touch of paranoia for which you need to get help!
You just can't help your silly self can you. It's not me that needs help Willow but yourself. Now as the Admin have already asked you to stop being rude.......please do try it....you may even like it.
AND untill you do change your attitude kindly do not reply to me, as this is the last time I intend to answer you.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

26-05-2012, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Willow, c'mon, there is no need to be rude. You can choose your words wisely, and I'm afraid you did not.

The tattoo wasn't on a stranger, but Roxy's daughter - and using words such as 'ghastly' to describe the appearance of, or part of the appearance of someone's child is not very nice at all. If you were best buddies and that sort of banter was part of your relationship, fine, but obviously that's not the case here.

Please review your postings before hitting the submit button, and as a general reminder to everyone - opinion is fine, personal attacks or rudeness is not.

Thank you.
I thought it was ghastly and said so. That woman hasn't exactly been polite to me either, have I complained? NO!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 01:00 PM

This was the first post I was made aware of Willow.

If you two have a 'history', then I think it would be best if you both ignore each other and each other's threads. That also includes not referring to each other whether directly or indirectly.

We call this a forced block, and bring it in if we feel two members just can't get on with each other, or an official complaint has been made or we feel someone is being bullied.

This is effective from this post on - please do not break it - while we are generally quite lenient otherwise, we do take this rule very seriously.

Thank you, and now back on topic please. (We will clean up this thread later too.)
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 01:12 PM

When I met my OH he mentioned he had a tattoo on his upper arm.

"Of what?" I inquired. Generally I'm not a fan of tats.

"Gandalf" he replied. I am, however, a fan of Tolkien.

"Gandalf the Grey or the White?"

"Ummm, er, the Blue."

"Blue? Gandalf was never Blue!"

Turns out there's a 48 hour span in his earlier years that he can't recall. Alcohol was a factor. The tat was the outcome.

I'm used to it now but glad he doesn't have any others.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 02:41 PM

I've heard alcohol related amnesia is responsible for a lot of rash decisions Annie Jack - but he could have ended up with worse things than a blue Gandalf.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 05:20 PM

No Problem Azz.
Hu99
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hu99 is male  Hu99 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2012, 04:34 PM

My significant other has tattoos which I do like because she got her three tattoos while we were together, however I feel somewhat hypocritical because I don't like tattoos on women as a rule and would be turned off if a potential suitor revealed herself to have ink.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2012, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->

I've heard alcohol related amnesia is responsible for a lot of rash decisions Annie Jack - but he could have ended up with worse things than a blue Gandalf.
Oh, very true!

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top