Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2017, 09:48 AM

Re: Quality of M&S goods.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I was sitting on one of the man sets in M&S when a man sat down next to me and asked 'Been here long?'

You men.

Do you know dongles, I can't remember a man ever coming clothes shopping with me in me life!

Ooh, no, I tell a small fib. I do recall when I was looking for my wedding dress when I was very young, and Mum & Dad both being there. I remember coming out of the changing room and my old Dad sitting there on a chair with tears in his eyes. Bless his heart.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2017, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You men.

Do you know dongles, I can't remember a man ever coming clothes shopping with me in me life!

Ooh, no, I tell a small fib. I do recall when I was looking for my wedding dress when I was very young, and Mum & Dad both being there. I remember coming out of the changing room and my old Dad sitting there on a chair with tears in his eyes. Bless his heart.
Bless him Mups. He must have been very proud.

I always go shopping with Mrs LDs and I don't mind really, it's just the waiting around that gets to me.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 08:15 AM

Bless him Mups. He must have been very proud.

I always go shopping with Mrs LDs and I don't mind really, it's just the waiting around that gets to me.
Same here LD's, not with Mrs LD you understand but with Mrs Fox...... I wouldn't risk buying an article of clothing without Mrs Fox's approval....But she never takes any notice when I suggest something nice for her....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 08:50 AM

It sounds like you lot do nothing but go round buying clothes.

It is a job that I hate, so I spend most of my time in Jeans and tops!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Same here LD's, not with Mrs LD you understand but with Mrs Fox...... I wouldn't risk buying an article of clothing without Mrs Fox's approval....But she never takes any notice when I suggest something nice for her....
I had a moment of success three years ago. We got married after living in sin for many years and I actually picked out her wedding dress.

not in M&S I might add.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
It sounds like you lot do nothing but go round buying clothes.

It is a job that I hate, so I spend most of my time in Jeans and tops!
How can you hide such a beautiful woman under 'Jeans and Tops' Twink.........You're better than that.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-07-2017, 09:20 PM

How can you hide such a beautiful woman under 'Jeans and Tops' Twink.........You're better than that.....
I like a pair of jeans on a woman.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2017, 09:21 PM

Gosh, but you're a smoothie Foxy Loxy
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-07-2017, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Gosh, but you're a smoothie Foxy Loxy
He's after something I tell you.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2017, 07:46 AM

Ahh well, they get more excited when I take them off.

I like a pair of jeans on a woman.
As Longdogs has already found out!

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top