Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2017, 02:25 PM

Re: What? No Thread Started About The David Beckham Email Scandal!

Originally Posted by Old Dog ->
So by that argument do you also think any girl who walks home alone late at night and gets sexually assaulted must be stupid.....

We all know perverts are out there
I'm not saying he deserved to get hacked but knowing members of the glitteraty have become victims of hackers , when emailing might of been sensible to toned down his feeling and language.
I think he was unfortunate and stupid , who knows where that email would of eventually ended up even if it had not been hacked.
Yes in certain areas of the uk it would be foolhardy for anyone male or female to walk home alone as it would be an open invitation for trouble .
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2017, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
How would you suggest he communicate then ? Letters phones all risky too.
In Beckhams case there was nothing wrong with emails, he might of been more careful with choice of descriptive language and contents obviously they were his most private thoughts on the matter just silly to email them...it must of been like a jackpot lottery win to the paparazzi
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2017, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
In Beckhams case there was nothing wrong with emails, he might of been more careful with choice of descriptive language and contents obviously they were his most private thoughts on the matter just silly to email them...it must of been like a jackpot lottery win to the paparazzi
Absolutely agree with you...he was foolish, but he's human, and the real crime wasn't his disappointment or his ripe language; it was the hacking.

It's a total menace in our world today, and the long arm of the Law doesn't seem long enough to reach it.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2017, 09:53 PM

Isn't hacking a bit like whistleblowing? I would say it was the blackmail demand that was the worst crime
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2017, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Isn't hacking a bit like whistleblowing? I would say it was the blackmail demand that was the worst crime
That carries a sentence of up to 14 years in prison.

In my opinion the reporter/media are guilty of aiding and abetting a crime....or the very least, should they withhold the identity of the offender, perverting the course of justice.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2017, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
They do - but not all of them brag about it at every oppotunity.
True,true,true.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2017, 09:36 AM

I feel sorry for anyone who is ultra successful in the UK, all that seems to happen is people looking for ways to pull them down and discredit them. We should celebrate people who come from nothing and are successful wealth in some cases is a product of that success. Good for them I say, if they were from the USA they would be heroes but here in the UK they are scorned on, I wonder why as a nation we seem to do that?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2017, 09:41 AM

I quite agree
I like Becks
He should have been a prince much less a knight .
He's gentle wholesome modest handsome and does good things .
What more does one need for a knight ?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2017, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I quite agree
I like Becks
He should have been a prince much less a knight .
He's gentle wholesome modest handsome and does good things .
What more does on need for a knight ?
Well said Muddy, I entirely agree

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top