Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2017, 02:45 PM

Re: 20 minutes until my appointment

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Judd, It sounds like you are an NHS patient. You want to hear the high prices other people on here pay for the inspection, clean and polish!!
Yikes ... having to pay for the priviledge of being tortured by the hygienist' was something I tried ONCE

After that, I got my Dentist to do it. .. still not the most pleasant experience but a whole lot better and at last, I became an NHS patient. Had to wait a couple of years ... a long waiting list and, of course, by that time I'd had all my fillings repaired and replaced with white ones ... yep that costa lotty
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2017, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Yikes ... having to pay for the priviledge of being tortured by the hygienist' was something I tried ONCE

After that, I got my Dentist to do it. .. still not the most pleasant experience but a whole lot better and at last, I became an NHS patient. Had to wait a couple of years ... a long waiting list and, of course, by that time I'd had all my fillings repaired and replaced with white ones ... yep that costa lotty
Rachel, My sister has paid approx £14,000 on eight implants! I wouldn't mind but her teeth were nice before! She's obsessed with her teeth! I think implants are a waste of money, especially at an older age!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2017, 03:19 PM

Rachel, My sister has paid approx £14,000 on eight implants! I wouldn't mind but her teeth were nice before! She's obsessed with her teeth! I think implants are a waste of money, especially at an older age!
Eeeeeek! I contemplated getting one implant (back tooth) but it doesn't show unless I open my mouth very wide and then pull it about 2 inches sideways

I tend not to do that very often.

The price quoted was BONKERS.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2017, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Eeeeeek! I contemplated getting one implant (back tooth) but it doesn't show unless I open my mouth very wide and then pull it about 2 inches sideways

I tend not to do that very often.

The price quoted was BONKERS.
Do you do this, whilst looking in the mirror?!!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

10-06-2017, 03:26 PM

Do you do this, whilst looking in the mirror?!!
Well of course

I had to check that I wasn't lying about it not showing

Got a bit worried ....

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top