Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2018, 04:47 AM

Re: The Strange Mysteries Of Life!

I reckon the washing machine companies have shares in sock companies so they design their machines to eat socks.

I lost a bracelet about a year ago...I searched the whole house and it was gone...I decided I must have taken it on holiday and it was stolen from the room...I was upset about it but accepted it was gone forever.

Then the other day clearing out my scarf drawer...there it was hidden between scarves, as soon as I saw it I remembered hiding it there before I went on holiday....just in case I was burgled whilst away....

Well it worked I doubt a burglar would ever have found it but why had I blocked the memory of hiding it? Very peculiar.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2018, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I reckon the washing machine companies have shares in sock companies so they design their machines to eat socks.

I lost a bracelet about a year ago...I searched the whole house and it was gone...I decided I must have taken it on holiday and it was stolen from the room...I was upset about it but accepted it was gone forever.

Then the other day clearing out my scarf drawer...there it was hidden between scarves, as soon as I saw it I remembered hiding it there before I went on holiday....just in case I was burgled whilst away....

Well it worked I doubt a burglar would ever have found it but why had I blocked the memory of hiding it? Very peculiar.

I think you are right.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2018, 08:42 AM

This morning I popped a small pink pill from the packet and, just like Art, mine has disappeared without trace!

But I have a theory........

All pill manufacturers are putting homing devices in their pills and working on the idea that no patient will be seriously harmed by missing one pill, but the ones that return via the homing device, will cover production when all the staff are on holiday!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top