Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2016, 06:25 PM

Re: Schools close for footie!

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Love it when the football ranters get their dander up. Glad its soaps they are dumping on , mind numbing tripe for the brain dead.

Great that world class athletes are plying their trade doing a real job rather than pretending to be something they are not.

More please. .

PS England beat Wales, more good news.

Rant on, i dont care.

Well while you are enjoying your rant Mr. Nom, it hasn't gone unnoticed that you couldn't answer my question about the mindless behaviour in this 'sport' only!!

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2016, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Love it when the football ranters get their dander up. Glad its soaps they are dumping on , mind numbing tripe for the brain dead.

Rant on, i dont care.
I'm afraid "mind numbing tripe for the brain dead" perfectly describes how I feel about football, so we certainly agree on the terminology Nom...

I was really hoping that the England team could match their Eoros performance to their dire performance in last world cup, so at least we could be spared from any more embarrassment by the "fans" over in France.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2016, 07:10 PM

England won?
Good grief! They must have had their Weetabix!
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2016, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
England won?
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 07:57 AM

I have always been a avid supporter of the sport I have lived with it all my life from the age of 7 I saw my first game at Ayresome Park with my grandad and have loved it ever since.
Until this year that is.
I do not know why but my interest in the International set up as gone I have no idea who the team is or who they are playing I always dodge the back pages of the paper.
But I do get annoyed at reading that places are closing early especially schools. This should not be happening and the worst thing of all is that the parents have no way of fighting the twisted system.
It is even happening in local councils office's,yesterday I picked our lass up from the station and asked her how her day was and she said "Noisey".
I asked her why and she said that all the fellas were screaming at the match.
My first question was how come because I know that a few years ago Lambeth Council stopped workers using radios/i.pods the internet was not allowed on their computers.
But apparently because the European Football is on they are being allowed to bring in radio's mini TV's.
So if anyone was left on hold yesterday when phoning councils with queries you can bet your bottom dollar the reason why was because they were all watching the ruddy football.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 10:37 AM

I think they were watching it during the day at work silly thing was they left the TVs on when they left, us cleaners are not allowed to touch them so they will go in this morning to be greeted by the TVs blaring.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
England won?
More like Scotch Porridge Oats

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top