Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 05:35 PM

Re: Control Freaks R Us!

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
As far as I can see Sweetie, ever since you have been on this forum you have had to do a balancing act alright.
The thing is.
You have had to deal with Control Freaks "R" THEM!
I always worry about Halloween.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I always worry about Halloween.
Sweetie darlin' - I have an appointment with my Consultant HAEMATOLOGIST on 31/10/17!!! Am contemplating taking a false set of gnashers with fangs dripping blood down my chin and wearing a large black cloak - what do you think???
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
I must admit to being a bit of a control freak, and I do like to have my way.
Do you like to be in control or are you happy for others to sort of push you around?

I am a complete control freak I think it comes from a lifetime of being responsible for myself.

I wouldn't have thought you were one Boozer, I understand you are a bit of a 'ladies man' and they usually do as they are told...
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Sweetie darlin' - I have an appointment with my Consultant HAEMATOLOGIST on 31/10/17!!! Am contemplating taking a false set of gnashers with fangs dripping blood down my chin and wearing a large black cloak - what do you think???
Joe that made me laugh!
Good luck on the day.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am a complete control freak I think it comes from a lifetime of being responsible for myself.

I wouldn't have thought you were one Boozer, I understand you are a bit of a 'ladies man' and they usually do as they are told...
Now listen here Meg.
And listen good!
I don't know about me being a 'Ladies Man', but it is true to say that I love the Ladies, and I do like to think that the Ladies like me and all.
Including YOU!
I Love everything about Woman's genre, and the way they are as human beings.
Give me the chance to go out for a lovely evening on the town with either 20 Women, or 20 Men.
The Women win every time simply because I just LOVE their company..
But have the Women in my life, including my lovely Wife of 22 years standing done as they are told?
You just gotta be joking ain't you?

But thinking about my past I am filling up here.
So I will dedicate this song To All The Girls I Have Loved Before!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51tvZnkn5V8

PS.
The sick bucket is there over by the kitchen door!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top