Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 10:47 AM

Re: Washing Machine Moans

Mine grumbles but not so I can make out what it's saying and sometimes gets that angry it shakes, but if I open the door and give everything a pat it settles it down again and it's quiet after that.
Has your repair man been yet Dog Lover??
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
My washing machine moans too, aren't they supposed to?
Not really Bruce matey, but then again mine doesn't just moan it judders too.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Not really Bruce matey, but then again mine doesn't just moan it judders too.
Bloomin' 'eck UJ, don't know what you're doin' to it but there must be a law against it somewhere.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 02:45 PM

I hope I'm not tempting fate here but my washing machine was in this house when we bought it almost 14 years ago. Well actually it's installed in a sort of extension to the house. I have no idea how old it was when we bought the house, it's some Spanish make I have never heard of but it is still working perfectly after all these years.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.

19-06-2012, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I hope I'm not tempting fate here but my washing machine was in this house when we bought it almost 14 years ago. Well actually it's installed in a sort of extension to the house. I have no idea how old it was when we bought the house, it's some Spanish make I have never heard of but it is still working perfectly after all these years.

Shhhhh!!!! It'll hear you and go on strike.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 02:58 PM

I'm actually expecting it to do that now Hazel
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I'm actually expecting it to do that now Hazel

Ok fellahs, that's it, down tools, everyone out - we're all on strike!!!!
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2012, 07:55 PM

The engineer finally turned up at 18.45 this evening having waited in from midday so wasn't happy at that. He fitted the pressure switch but it hasn't fixed it so he is back tomorrow evening with another part. I am soon going to be insisting on a new machine as getting fed up with this now.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

20-06-2012, 01:57 PM

We have taken the consumer magazine 'Which' since we first married 43 years ago, and always check out any product before we buy it. We have rarely been let down by their advice.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2012, 07:34 PM

Engineer turned up again at 8.30am yesterday and fitted the other part which after a test seemed to cure the problem. Did some washing today and guess what there is now a different fault. I am ringing Beko on Monday and demanding a new machine now. I can use it but its not right and I don't see why I should put up with anything other than a perfect running machine as its new. Its like a saga now Watch this space for the next gripping instalment

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top