Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2012, 08:26 AM

Re: Why Is It?

Originally Posted by Hu99 ->
Seriously, do you people not remember being young? Some of you talk as though you were born at 50.
Young People seem to have very little or no respect for their Neighbours these days. Very different from when I was young. My Parents taught me to respect the People around me and think before I acted. I still do that....but today a lot of People don't care as long as they're enjoying themselves.
Hu99
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hu99 is male  Hu99 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Young People seem to have very little or no respect for their Neighbours these days. Very different from when I was young. My Parents taught me to respect the People around me and think before I acted. I still do that....but today a lot of People don't care as long as they're enjoying themselves.
I'll grant you that, but there still has to be some room for "live and let live".
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 09:16 AM

I'll grant you that, but there still has to be some room for "live and let live".
Precisely Lloyd, - they let us live IN PEACE!!!and enjoy our properties in quiet enjoyment!!! instead of being bombarded with the constant thump, thump, thump of their boom boxes.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 10:38 AM

Yes I agree. A once in a while blow out does no one any harm.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2012, 04:25 PM

Seems to me that in some cases.......Some do all the Letting, while some do all the Living.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top