Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 04:30 PM

Re: Ladies with tattoo`s .....

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
I have one on my foot Janela its a small butterfly and yes it did hurt.

Roxy i like your daughters tattoo its very striking
Yep i agree with you there kitty ,. the odd one (little) on your foot/shoulder looks good , ive got one on my arm (little) .... but it gets beyond me when they start having them all over the body ...and names , years ago a mate of mine had Hazel written on his arm , he is now married to Sue
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by dabby ->
Yep i agree with you there kitty ,. the odd one (little) on your foot/shoulder looks good , ive got one on my arm (little) .... but it gets beyond me when they start having them all over the body ...and names , years ago a mate of mine had Hazel written on his arm , he is now married to Sue
your right dabby i don't like to see people with them all over there body either, i also have a tiny rose on my shoulder and had lots of comments on how nice it looks.

Thats the worst thing ever having names, and like your mate you could most likely end up with a partner with a different name
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by dabby ->
These days, people are not satisfy with normal Tattoo`s , they have to have them in 3D ...

http://www.designswan.com/archives/a...3d-tattoo.html
Oh wow - that's so realistic- it almost makes me want to brush it off. A little one of those would be interesting perhaps. What about one on a leg, just at the hemline and climbing down a thread of web - or one just starting to climb out of a cleavage.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 06:06 PM

Amazing and BIG dabby..I don't like spiders they frit me
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 06:23 PM

I think it is a matter of personal choice, not for me at my age , if I was younger I might feel differently.

My niece has a tiny Dolphin at the bottom of her back, it suits her .

Roxy I think your daughters tattoo is quite acceptable. If she is happy with it why worry what others think?
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
your right dabby i don't like to see people with them all over there body either, i also have a tiny rose on my shoulder and had lots of comments on how nice it looks.

Thats the worst thing ever having names, and like your mate you could most likely end up with a partner with a different name
Kitty : Yep i like them on the shoulder , a tiny flower of some sort
never thought about having a name done , will just have : (her indoors) put on just in case i meet someone ..
dabby
uk

24-05-2012, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Amazing and BIG dabby..I don't like spiders they frit me
o.k . No more Spiders Jan

Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 06:50 PM

How about this handsome fellow?

I've never liked tattoos either on men or women, but it is a personal choice. My niece designs tattoos and, despite her mum and dad (and me) protesting, she has some big ones on her arms which I honestly think spoil her extremely good looks.

They look awful on much older skin.
dabby
uk

24-05-2012, 06:59 PM

pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2012, 08:28 PM

took me 50 years just to get my ears done no tats for me

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top