Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 06:46 PM

Re: Just Sometimes.... Is It Best To Let Sleeping Dogs Lie?

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Ok, fair enough....but I was just wondering about the anger being held in. Its a fierce response to a situation, and can do a lot of internal damage if bottled up. Frustration, resentment etc....just a thought
The boy got over his temper & turned out a very good human being, due to his very clever Father's advice.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2021, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
That seems to say that you can only really forgive for a past action, providing they don't do anything that upsets you in the future.

Pretty much.

Where's the problem in that?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2021, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Pretty much.

Where's the problem in that?
You are a strange man who seems to want everything your way.
I don't expect people to always agree with me and often their ideas have some value. It doesn't mean I have to think as they do, but it does mean that sometimes others opinions may be better, if we give them some thought!
Nobody is right all of the time
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2021, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
You are a strange man who seems to want everything your way.
I don't expect people to always agree with me and often their ideas have some value. It doesn't mean I have to think as they do, but it does mean that sometimes others opinions may be better, if we give them some thought!
Nobody is right all of the time
Trust me, I do give alternative opinions a great deal of consideration.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top