Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 03:00 PM

Re: A Walking Disaster

Originally Posted by xirrpy ->
Whatza matter with you lot -doesnt anyone cut their own hair these days?
Nothing to it

My son has always cut his own hair from the age of 25, I cut my hair at the back, with my dogs electric clippers, a few days back, as it was due for a well needed cut, I wouldn’t dare cut the front.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Ken Dodd is in da house...
More Jedward I would say.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by xirrpy ->
Whatza matter with you lot -doesnt anyone cut their own hair these days?
Nothing to it
I do, since first lockdown. My first style was a four on top, three on the left, five on the right and a 2.54 at the back. I'm getting better at it though.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
My son has always cut his own hair from the age of 25, I cut my hair at the back, with my dogs electric clippers, a few days back, as it was due for a well needed cut, I wouldn’t dare cut the front.
I do so commiserate with the need for a precision cut, and must confess to a good chuckle over the car splash.

LQ, though it might not be quite what you wan't I'd trade mine for that good amount of body and volume that you have!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top