Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 04:47 PM

Re: How Well Do you.

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Well, thank you!
Yes, Over The Anvil.

Sorry to keep firing questions at you, did you court for very long?,before you got married?
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Sorry to keep firing questions at you, did you court for very long?,before you got married?
By all means, fire away!
We met on 14th February (in USA) and married in September the same year. It was a long distance but short relationship before we were married. And there we have it!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
By all means, fire away!
We met on 14th February (in USA) and married in September the same year. It was a long distance but short relationship before we were married. And there we have it!

Yup! I can relate to that,that’s because you both knew, that you were in Love!...I’m in a soppy mood today,
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 06:18 PM

I am with Prince Charles on this one.... ‘whatever in love means’....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

11-12-2020, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am with Prince Charles on this one.... ‘whatever in love means’....

Really Art....have you never been in Love?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 06:39 PM

Really Art....have you never been in Love?
Probably but l find life-long commitment imprisoning and l lose interest.

Isn’t love just a chemical reaction?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

11-12-2020, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Probably but l find life-long commitment imprisoning and l lose interest.

If you were in love Art...you would never find it was like being in a prison.....imo.

When you are in love it’s like a chemistry at first over time it grows and becomes much deeper,

Something ignites in you both,it’s like a fire being lit....only the fire will never go out, not until you both snuff it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 06:46 PM

Two natural loners with shared surname, living under the same roof can be long term. The problem comes when a person who requires commitment links up with a natural loner, and does not recognise the signs (or brushes them under the carpet).
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

11-12-2020, 06:47 PM

If you were in love Art...you would never find it was like being in a prison.....imo.

When you are in love it’s like a chemistry at first over time it grows and becomes much deeper,

Something ignites in you both,it’s like a fire being lit.
Aye? That’s Mills and Boon stuff isn’t it?

It starts exciting but I think once domesticity creeps into a relationship, it goes downhill over time and you become like brother and sister.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

11-12-2020, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Two natural loners with shared surname, living under the same roof can be long term. The problem comes when a person who requires commitment links up with a natural loner, and does not recognise the signs (or brushes them under the carpet).
I was married to a natural loner,I never recognised the signs,.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top