Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 03:20 PM

Re: Fun question!

A large board and a permanent marker. That way I could list the passengers and all the items they have saved. If we could all work together, we should be able to survive for a while.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 06:06 PM

Sunblock with in built bug repellent and a satellite phone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
No Mags, picking up two items is allowed. one is a box of matches and the other is scissors. You could say that you could pick up a box of knives which would not be allowed because the knives have been put into the box but a box of matches is a complete item when bought from anywhere so I am allowing it. I have allowed a pack of cigarattes too as they too come complete when bought.
Ooh.. you are a stickler for rules Shrops!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 06:20 PM

SG, That's not fair, as l was thinking of bringing a fish and chip shop!
I don't want to play this game any more....so there!!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 06:28 PM

Sorry Tessa, Knitting needles and wool would be three items so a crochet hook it would have to be. Blimey that would have to be a very large ball of wool indeed to knit clothes, make a net to catch fish and throw the wool for the lions to play with!

I would defo vote for you to be in Judd's gang though, as you seem very industrious with the wool!! (it has to be known as Judd's gang cos he has the barbed wire to protect us from the lions).

Has anyone thought to bring Toilet rolls???? There are no trees, hence no leaves!!! oh, and a large box of Swan matches for my spliffs when needed please, we can all share the fumes.

Realist, I'm a bit worried about the axe!! with no shelter from any trees, one could go crazy from the sun and it could be a case of being put in danger, for example it could be a case of "Shroppie, I'm hoooooome!" whilst poor little me, not at all well, is partaking of the dreadful drug and wouldn't see or care about the large grin on your face as you stride towards me with that bloomin axe!!

LD and Primus, What are the odds that Bear and Jennifer were on that cruise ship???? so NO, not allowed to conjure up people, sorry!
The wool could be used to make a snare to capture the lions. Kill and dismember said lions and use their meat to make pemmican (thin strips of meat) smoked over a bit of the weed.

No need for toilet roll, there's a huge ocean to clean our bums in.
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Couldn't happen...no trees and foliage...no game...No game or fresh water...no lions.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Art's flounced, oh well that's one less to feed

I was going to ask for a never ending supply of high factor sunscreen, but summer's done that, so that's great!

I'd like a big sunhat and a white sheet...I can wear both to deflect the burning sun, but the sheet will double up as a ghost costume to scare away marauders! Woooooo!!! Woooooo!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Jennifer Aniston and a carton of cigarettes.
Hey...rescue your own mrs.

Jen and one of tbe lifeboats.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Not only water, but fresh 'game' for them to feast on (before the passengers got there obviously) so there must be fresh meat!!!
Yes indeed UJ, Well thought of! you can join the gang but no talking politics!! too many sharp objects lying around!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2017, 08:00 PM

Yes indeed UJ, Well thought of! you can join the gang but no talking politics!! too many sharp objects lying around!!

Including Lions claws!!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top