Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 04:30 PM

Re: Stupid Actions

Having had a few too many I arrived home and couldn't find my keys..looking for an open window you can imagine my delight to find the kitchen window was open.

In my drunken state I proceeded to climb through..not as quietly as I thought.
As I hung upside down, belt loop caught on the stay...the kitchen/lounge door opened and stood there was my neighbour in just his boxers....before any expletives could leave my mouth he said..."Terry....you live next door"
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 06:56 PM

Good one "Terry". I love it.

Mine pales a bit by comparison.
Umpteen years ago using an electric shaver - in the bathroom - right beside the loo (seat up, of course).
Dropped electric shaver - still running - straight into the loo - water !
Instinctively reached in to grab it.

Did not end well.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Good one "Terry". I love it.

Mine pales a bit by comparison.
Umpteen years ago using an electric shaver - in the bathroom - right beside the loo (seat up, of course).
Dropped electric shaver - still running - straight into the loo - water !
Instinctively reached in to grab it.

Did not end well.
Could've been worse (or better?) If you'd been peeing. ....you may have ended up with a 48hr erection
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 08:02 PM

Daftest thing I've ever done was when aged 14, mum sent me to the shop for her 20 cigarettes (back in the days when one did not need to be 18 to buy ciggies) On the way home as I crossed the road I realised that one of my older brother's friends (who I fancied like mad) was walking behind me. I pretended not to notice him but dropped mum's packet of cigarettes so it would give him an excuse to catch up and talk to me.
Of course, what happened? he caught up with me alright, nodded and walked on without a word!!

Aargh! I was mortified. I had to lie to my poor mum that I had lost the cigarettes en-route home!!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top