Join for free
Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 04:57 PM

Re: Tomorrow

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Have a lovely day Mups , your dogs will love you all the more when you get back, probably lick you to death .

Thanks Eliza. I hope they are alright, I've never left them before. Even when I had the 3 days away a couple of years ago, I took them with me.

I really want to go though, and I might not have another chance if I don't go now.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 05:01 PM

I bave seen those lavender fields first hand. Wont miss you though, organising my burgler and dognapping gear now, might leave young man for you though.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 05:02 PM

Have a lovely time Mups. And hope you can still find some lavender. I tell you, the smell is heavenly. It's there every time I open my cupboard.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I bave seen those lavender fields first hand. Wont miss you though, organising my burgler and dognapping gear now, might leave young man for you though.

I shall hide Nellie & Gertie, and leave strict instructions to Liffey to bite your bum.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I shall hide Nellie & Gertie, and leave strict instructions to Liffey to bite your bum.
I will come prepared, the poor we mites will need to to larn to taak proper.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-08-2016, 05:12 PM

Well they would never obey you, because they wouldn't understand a word you said.

Now really must go and look for me bucket and spade, still haven't found it.
Ooh yes, and Myrtle said I'd want me "Kiss me Slow" hat, too.
I shall want me sunglasses, so I look 'Incognito' . .
Such a lot to remember . . .
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 05:15 PM

Have a wonderful time Mups but try not to worry about your Wrecking Crew. I'm sure they'll be well cared for. I'm at the seaside too tomorrow but i'm house hunting and its the Kent coast. Enjoy yourself and take care.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

30-08-2016, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well they would never obey you, because they wouldn't understand a word you said.

Now really must go and look for me bucket and spade, still haven't found it.
Ooh yes, and Myrtle said I'd want me "Kiss me Slow" hat, too.
I shall want me sunglasses, so I look 'Incognito' . .
Such a lot to remember . . .
Your wellies will give the game away.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-08-2016, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Have a wonderful time Mups but try not to worry about your Wrecking Crew. I'm sure they'll be well cared for. I'm at the seaside too tomorrow but i'm house hunting and its the Kent coast. Enjoy yourself and take care.

Thank you darlin.' Good luck with the house hunting.
May look round a few agents myself while I'm there.

Ooh, the things I want to do tomorrow, I hope I don't miss the coach back! If I don't post tomorrow night, you'll know it's because I missed the last bus!!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2016, 05:32 PM

Mups if you miss the bus give me a ring and I can come get you to stay the night lol ....

Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top